Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm thinking first weekend in Dec:dontknow:
:rock: Dec. 5th My Truck should be done this week, weather permitting I would be at this one......:congrats:

Quick

QuickSilver said:
:rock: Dec. 5th My Truck should be done this week, weather permitting I would be at this one......:congrats:

Quick

Sounds good to me:marchmellow: You guys wanna go to the track? or have a dyno/hang out day??

LoveThisTruck said:
Dude, I'm not gonna go back there to sit around all day for one pass;) If we're gonna go racing, let's go somewhere where we can get 4-5 passes.

i like more the hang out thing, but if you want to practice and run your truck more then once, then let's go to irwindale on thursday's.

dyno day sounds good also, but where?

Whitesnake said:
i like more the hang out thing, but if you want to practice and run your truck more then once, then let's go to irwindale on thursday's.

dyno day sounds good also, but where?

A and C Performance in Murrieta:) Nice new shop... really cool group of guys.

dec would be good for me, i should be back on my feet and the truck will be ready. dyno or track either is good for me

BTW jerry what you doing the truck now that its been in the shop so long??

Last edited:
dangit Andrew!!!!

Today around lunch time i was craving some of that teryaki steak you brought:rock:

Geez where can i go get some and do i prep it?????

FerrariTruck said:
dangit Andrew!!!!

Today around lunch time i was craving some of that teryaki steak you brought:rock:

Geez where can i go get some and do i prep it?????
Itz prime cutz of beef, off the shortloin: new york (spencer) prime top sirloin, and also prime ribeye, and filet mignon........from my friends gourmet market in newport, the name is promelis, any time ya want to Q let me know.........:rock: :D :rock: they make their own marinades............the best way to immulate, is lawrys teryaki with pineapple juice, marinate over night turning often and spooning the tery marinade to git the steak real dark.............milled black pepper, and finely minced fresh garlic, grille no further than medium rare,......enjoy......:D :rock:

andrew heywood said:
Itz prime cutz of beef, off the shortloin: new york (spencer) prime top sirloin, and also prime ribeye, and filet mignon........from my friends gourmet market in newport, the name is promelis, any time ya want to Q let me know.........:rock: :D :rock: they make their own marinades............the best way to immulate, is lawrys teryaki with pineapple juice, marinate over night turning often and spooning the tery marinade to git the steak real dark.............milled black pepper, and finely minced fresh garlic, grille no further than medium rare,......enjoy......:D :rock:

The video guy didn't get a taste. Do I have a raincheck?

LoveThisTruck said:
Dude, I'm not gonna go back there to sit around all day for one pass;) If we're gonna go racing, let's go somewhere where we can get 4-5 passes.

Lets make the next one in AZ at speedworld...Last time everybody had fun and made as many passes as they wanted.

Whitesnake said:
not me!!! too far away.

AZGTG179b.jpg

I know your truck is to slow to keep up.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
AZGTG055b.jpg

LoveThisTruck said:
A and C Performance in Murrieta:) Nice new shop... really cool group of guys.
Murietta is right down the road from where we normally do our drinking and eating gtg's with the Dago guys. Beer & Wine Garden in Temecula is where we usually meet up for those days. Maybe make it a mix of the two?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back