Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

OCBob said:
Murietta is right down the road from where we normally do our drinking and eating gtg's with the Dago guys. Beer & Wine Garden in Temecula is where we usually meet up for those days. Maybe make it a mix of the two?

beer and wine is a great idea, the gf has been wanting me to go wine etasting for a long time now..Ill do some wine if i get to do some dyno:rock:

im going stomp those rollers 505 style:marchmellow:

OCBob said:
Murietta is right down the road from where we normally do our drinking and eating gtg's with the Dago guys. Beer & Wine Garden in Temecula is where we usually meet up for those days. Maybe make it a mix of the two?

:rock: :rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
beer and wine is a great idea, the gf has been wanting me to go wine etasting for a long time now..Ill do some wine if i get to do some dyno:rock:

im going stomp those rollers 505 style:marchmellow:
Not exactly the kind of place for wine tasting, it's pretty much just an outside bar. It's in old town Temecula. We usually seem to have a good time there.

OCBob said:
Not exactly the kind of place for wine tasting, it's pretty much just an outside bar. It's in old town Temecula. We usually seem to have a good time there.

Sounds good to me Bob. :D

SrtBrad said:
AZGTG179b.jpg

I know your truck is to slow to keep up.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
AZGTG055b.jpg

That second picture is funny:rock:

JAYSSRT said:
That second picture is funny:rock:

yeah but when have made it out here????

but Brad took that pic of my truck...so this mean he is slower...right vadi?:D

Whitesnake said:
yeah but when have made it out here????

but Brad took that pic of my truck...so this mean he is slower...right vadi?:D

I was in Cali 2 weeks ago:D

Latest posts

Support Us