Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

SSSSSTTT YAH.........git along lil doggie!!........:burnout: lightnin killer SARGE.......:rock: :D :rock:

FerrariTruck
SrtBrad
QuickSilver
LoveThisTruck
Trainman
RedSrt007
OCBob
FSTJACK
jrangel
HDVIPER
Andrew Heywood
ccfeyh

:marchmellow:

SrtBrad said:
I hope you can make it as well.:rock:

Thank you sir, I'd like to meet quite a few folks here and hopefully get a chance to do a lil' racing too! :burnout: :D :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
good to hear:rock:

Jerry i got an idea for running skinnies on front. hopefully will have them ready for then along with having the nitrous hooked up.

If your interested in a set up, let me know
I already have 8X20 wheels with 245-45-20 tires , that save a total of about 60 lbs. off the front. I was just trying FastJack to see if I could try the Bogarts and gain a little more. Would anybody help me remove the front sway bar at the track?? :D

Trainman said:
I already have 8X20 wheels with 245-45-20 tires , that save a total of about 60 lbs. off the front. I was just trying FastJack to see if I could try the Bogarts and gain a little more. Would anybody help me remove the front sway bar at the track?? :D

When I did it @ Bakersfield I gained .05, so negligible....It didnt hurt, thats for sure....

Trainman said:

if i can get a 2" adapter spacer made i will be able to mount 15" alum wheels with 28" tall moroso front runners . They weight in at about 20-25lbs with the aluminum spacer.

I been talking to a few so i'll see if i can get em out

Trainman said:

Jerry give me a call bro. I don't have your number (Cell Phone Problems). BTW I'd love to see Denise and hubby at the GTG. Maybe we can arrange for that.;)

RedSrt007 said:
When I did it @ Bakersfield I gained .05, so negligible....It didnt hurt, thats for sure....

I'll take .05....if you check the timeslips section that would drop me to 11.97:D :D :D :rock: :rock: Did you just loosen one side or remove the whole sway bar for less weight? I was thinking of removing the whole bar and saving maybe 10-20 lbs? What do you think?:dontknow:

Trainman said:
I'll take .05....if you check the timeslips section that would drop me to 11.97:D :D :D :rock: :rock: Did you just loosen one side or remove the whole sway bar for less weight? I was thinking of removing the whole bar and saving maybe 10-20 lbs? What do you think?:dontknow:

not worth the hassle imo for the gain. Jerry you need a set of drag springs already

FerrariTruck
SrtBrad
QuickSilver
LoveThisTruck
Trainman
RedSrt007
OCBob
FSTJACK
jrangel
HDVIPER
Andrew Heywood
ccfeyh

Anybody else:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I will be there with or without my truck:burnout:

FerrariTruck
SrtBrad
QuickSilver
LoveThisTruck
Trainman
RedSrt007
OCBob
FSTJACK
jrangel
HDVIPER
Andrew Heywood
ccfeyh
Cherry Performance (Black Pearl)

Cherry Performance said:
I will be there with or without my truck:burnout:

FerrariTruck
SrtBrad
QuickSilver
LoveThisTruck
Trainman
RedSrt007
OCBob
FSTJACK
jrangel
HDVIPER
Andrew Heywood
ccfeyh
Cherry Performance (Black Pearl)

Ron good to see that you're going. Hows the build coming along?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back