Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

Can i get a confirmation on whos going?

I need all of so cals heavy hitter SRT 10's out in force:rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
Can i get a confirmation on whos going?

I need all of so cals heavy hitter SRT 10's out in force:rock: :rock:

what bout a big grey brick:D ? date still the 31st?

FerrariTruck
SrtBrad
QuickSilver
LoveThisTruck
Trainman
RedSrt007
OCBob
FSTJACK
jrangel
HDVIPER
Andrew Heywood
ccfeyh
Cherry Performance (Black Pearl)
viperpwred
UNIBOY
Smokey

This is the list... there are some "maybes" on there.

trainman, just take the sway bar off at your house and drive down with out it, mine's been off so long i lost all the bolts to even put it back on, it weighs about 25 lbs

RedSrt007 said:
I might be able to make it, Ive got a lot of stuff going on in OCT, but Ill check w/ the wife. Its almost impossible to take the viper if the wife is going because of the 2 kids (1 is too young). Unless she/fam is not going....But maybe the jeep?

take the viper!! i can tow it up and you drive the jeep:D any diego boys waan carpool let me know

i dont know but in typical so cal fashion its looks like it wont be many of us.

Oh well for sure there will be a paxton, roe, and nitrous truck there:rock:

FerrariTruck said:
i dont know but in typical so cal fashion its looks like it wont be many of us.

Oh well for sure there will be a paxton, roe, and nitrous truck there:rock:

if i get my new fuel pump i'll kick ur butts:D :D if not, then its gunna be close:p

whats the street address/website for the place?

hey brad what kinda tapes do you need? Actually will you be racing this time cause if not maybe you could get some cool pics at line. Hell buddy you know i would pay you some $$$ for some good shots. I'm pretty sure jerry and brad would too along with some of the L guys going

Oh and btw do you still have that red intake you were telling me about?????

FerrariTruck said:
hey brad what kinda tapes do you need? Actually will you be racing this time cause if not maybe you could get some cool pics at line. Hell buddy you know i would pay you some $$$ for some good shots. I'm pretty sure jerry and brad would too along with some of the L guys going

Oh and btw do you still have that red intake you were telling me about?????

I have bought all the tapes already (MiniDV). I will not be racing anytime soon until my economic state improve (on the right track). I would be happy to take pics and vids of you guys thru the whole event. Furthermore your money is no good with me since it is a local event for me.

All I ask is that you kick some A$$ at the track and have Fun.:D :rock: :burnout: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back