Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

im just waiting on my switches and stuff from jmb;) . man it gets pricey.

Im into this simple setup about 1100 bucks and still dont if ill be ready

FerrariTruck said:
im just waiting on my switches and stuff from jmb;) . man it gets pricey.

Im into this simple setup about 1100 bucks and still dont if ill be ready
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

:D
Stinker said:
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

u can say that again:D

you gotta pay to play, took me 3yrs:argh: :D :D

FerrariTruck said:
:D

u can say that again:D

you gotta pay to play, took me 3yrs:argh: :D :D
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :burnout:

RedSrt007 said:
How many times to you have to loose to throw the towel in :dontknow: :p

haha, one race and you think thats all?:D :D :D i got some new power adders on

I am not a slug!!! I am also 95% sure I will be there. I am thinking I need to leave Bakersfield at 4 AM to get in line at 6 AM ........somebody save me a tech card....Please!

Trainman said:
I am not a slug!!! I am also 95% sure I will be there. I am thinking I need to leave Bakersfield at 4 AM to get in line at 6 AM ........somebody save me a tech card....Please!

u got it bud. Are u gonna come down the 5 to the 10 or you going the other way around the mountains and down the 15?

Trainman said:

i feel ur pain, i think that might help me too if some locals can grab cards for the long distance guys:D

I plan on leaving Irwin at 0330... meet up with Carl (ccfeyh) around the Cajon Pass at 0500. Be at the track by 0545.

Just checked the weather for Saturday:rock: We're good to go... low of 50, high of 72, no chance for rain:D

FerrariTruck said:
FerrariTruck :slug:
SrtBrad :slug:
QuickSilver:slug:
LoveThisTruck:slug:
Trainman:dontknow:
RedSrt007:dontknow:
OCBob:dontknow:
FSTJACK:dontknow:
jrangel:dontknow:
HDVIPER:slug: u better come out
Andrew Heywood:slug:
ccfeyh :slug: i think
Cherry Performance (Black Pearl):slug:
viperpwred:dontknow:
UNIBOY :dontknow: /:slug: u better come out mas!

Smokey:slug:
Whitesnake:slug:

thats the list so far

and this is the lightnings that will show

1) lkatya (LR)
2) siksvt33 (SVTE)
3) Pablo (LR)
4) Jerardogav (LR)
5) Patrick
6) FerrariTruck (LR)
7) Lightninquick (LR)
8) Fugi (SVTE)
9) LA BALA1 (SVTE)
10) Buckachow (SVTE)
11) Haybale
12) Cali screw

im coming... im just not racing

FerrariTruck said:
u got it bud. Are u gonna come down the 5 to the 10 or you going the other way around the mountains and down the 15?
I will come down the 5 to the 210 and then to Fontana.:burnout:

RedSrt007 said:
Oh yeah! I almost forgot about he rack...

what rack???? Tits???? lol i will pick those up for u!!!!

if you need something let me know red....i got you, are you coming down or not....no B.S.:D

Whitesnake said:
if you need something let me know red....i got you, are you coming down or not....no B.S.:D

Thank Eddie..honestly i'm on the fence, with the way work is, I wont know till a few days prior. I should know closer to end-of-week...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back