Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

SrtBrad said:
Welcome to the zoo. BTW are you racing?

That's the plan...I'll try to be there as early as possible cuz at around 1200...I am driving to Vegas to spend some time with my nephews....:)

Stinker said:
Brad sneak over when he ainta looking and paint his wheels yellow:D

That's dirty yo.....:aetsch:

Stinker said:
Brad has a thing for yellow wheels bo, better watch these fellas:D

and love this truck? he loves being called luvy:p :p :p

Does he like long walks on the beach too? :elefant: :elefant: Hahahaha...:D

Aww man.....Maybe I shouldn't go? :p

Gutz said:

It'll be a good time man:D

So... who's gonna get beat by a Toyota?:dontknow: :D

Uhh.....I think I'm good on the yellow rims.....:argh:
:D

Gutz said:

nah ya need to go, he may need someones shoulder to cry one when he gets whooped by a yota:burnout: :D

but I can get bout anything bro, dont have much yota stuff on there, heck really dont have much of anything on there:D
but getting there bud, but if you need anything let me know , i'll do the best I can for ya,, and make ya deal on those yellow rims:p I can send brad some really nice flame yellow color rite:D

Stinker said:
nah ya need to go, he may need someones shoulder to cry one when he gets whooped by a yota:burnout: :D

but I can get bout anything bro, dont have much yota stuff on there, heck really dont have much of anything on there:D
but getting there bud, but if you need anything let me know , i'll do the best I can for ya,, and make ya deal on those yellow rims:p I can send brad some really nice flame yellow color rite:D

Awww thanks sweetie. You have some yellow roses coming to you.:elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back