Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

SrtBrad said:
OK where has Kevin (Voodoo) been. Somebody drag his a$$ out here to Fontana.

i just want my truck to be where we are going to be at!
remember i don't race...................lol:D

SrtBrad said:
OK then meet me at my place before we go to the event. I need to use your truck to help transport 1 video guy and a rack.

How big is the rack? :D

OCBob said:
Last I heard he was getting hassled by Border Patrol, something about looking like a dirty hippie heheheh.
I saw him not long ago, He got his hair cut.:rock:

Cant make it, on call 24 hr a day 7 days a week :mad: have fun without me boys :marchmellow:

Voodoo said:
Cant make it, on call 24 hr a day 7 days a week :mad: have fun without me boys :marchmellow:

Chicken..........................................

AZGTG116b.jpg

Do we need DOT helmets? Down here at the 1/8s, we are required to have them...I would say you do right?

Gutz said:
Do we need DOT helmets? Down here at the 1/8s, we are required to have them...I would say you do right?

Faster than a 13.0 you need one, I think. Mine got lost in the mail, so I'll need to borrow somebodys:( :eek:

LoveThisTruck said:
Faster than a 13.0 you need one, I think. Mine got lost in the mail, so I'll need to borrow somebodys:( :eek:

I'll be ok then..... :embarassed:

Do threy rent them there?

god dam califonia.....i didnt get paid this week so im gunna have to drop out.....

LoveThisTruck said:
:argh: :argh: :argh:

im on unemployment atm, so was supose to get my check 2 days ago...never came, so tryied calling the automated number, and something is messed up in there records.....so long story short....i got hung up on by the phone tree!!
WTF!!:mad: :mad: :mad: and to top it off my dam pump never showed up either:mad:

i'll see what i can do, i'll try to swing something

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back