Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

LoveThisTruck said:
Everybody planning on getting there around 530?:dontknow:

Early!!! But that sounds good......Where...you guys meeting off the track and rollin in? I think 2 more RCSB Tundras are coming with me....They're N/A...;)

5:30...........5:00..IS'H.........ought to be good, ta git a spot, ferrari..do ya want me ta bring the Q, or cut bait on BBQ......?........:rock: :burnout: :rock: ...:D

Gutz said:
Early!!! But that sounds good......Where...you guys meeting off the track and rollin in? I think 2 more RCSB Tundras are coming with me....They're N/A...;)

With it being so early, I think everybody is just gonna meet at the track.

Hopefully, with it being Halloween and an early start, it won't be too crowded:) but we want to be at the front of the line... just in case.

andrew heywood said:
5:30...........5:00..IS'H.........ought to be good, ta git a spot, ferrari..do ya want me ta bring the Q, or cut bait on BBQ......?........:rock: :burnout: :rock: ...:D

Are we gonna BBQ at the track?? or are we gonna go somewhere else:dontknow:

I say we make things simple and go to Hooters:elefant:

I need someone to stop by my place to pick up one of my video guys on the way to the track. I plan on leaving around 7 am from LA since I'm not racing. Who isn't racing that can come by and help with a ride for the camera crew? My truck only seats 2 and we have 3 people total.

SrtBrad said:
I need someone to stop by my place to pick up one of my video guys on the way to the track. I plan on leaving around 7 am from LA since I'm not racing. Who isn't racing that can come by and help with a ride for the camera crew? My truck only seats 2 and we have 3 people total.

Going all out on this one:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Are we gonna BBQ at the track?? or are we gonna go somewhere else:dontknow:

I say we make things simple and go to Hooters:elefant:
Keep it simple..no BBQ...:dontknow: let sum of the others give some feedback on bringin the Q, I,am ok, whatever y'all want ta do......Ya left ya left, left right left.......

SrtBrad said:

My bad......nevermind...

Last edited:
Gutz said:
I'm feeling genorous....PM me your info and I will most likely go. I have a relative in Upland that I'll be visiting super early that day.......that's if they don't mind riding in a Yota....:rolleyes.....

I thought you were racing:dontknow: gotta get there early to get a tech card.

What time is he heading down???...I'm racing.....:)

Gutz said:
What time is he heading down???...I'm racing.....:)

Nevermind dude....he's leaving at 7......my bust..

so jack in the crack at 5? im goin up to UTI tommorow i can look around see if we all fit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back