Time slip.

RAMDUDE

DOGFATHER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought Iwould share with you guys who like to hit up the track a lot.

My friend went few weeks back and had a perfect reaction time, Thought I would share.

487434_497727800252219_1150125579_n.jpg

That's awesome, I have yet to do that but have been close a few times.

The only thing that could make that any cooler was if he was driving a VW. I think Ironhead's cranium would explode :D

The only thing that could make that any cooler was if he was driving a VW. I think Ironhead's cranium would explode :D

it was a VDub LOL. VR6 Turbo AWD.

Na it was my boys Jeep SRT8. He has been tuning it cause of a different supercharger he put on. It's back close to the 10's again.

He was stoked when he seen that.

Dude you should come out to the track when we all go one night, you ain't that far away.

What track do you guys go to? I know Cecil is down around the southern PA line and I've always wanted to go there.

We should get something together for this summer. I would be down to make a road trip.

Andy, did you download Dynolicous on your iPhone?

Last edited:
Andy, did you download Dynolicous on your iPhone?

I didn't yet, but I will be. At this point I'm messing around with a free one that seems pretty accurate. My 1998 Cherokee runs 16.4. :D

We should get something together for this summer. I would be down to make a road trip.

No problem buddy, most def.

Well thats if you don't mind a V-Dub rolling with you :D:D:D:D:D Don't worry It will be fast by then

No problem buddy, most def.

Well thats if you don't mind a V-Dub rolling with you :D:D:D:D:D Don't worry It will be fast by then

As long as there is no video evidence of my truck losing to a V-Dub it's all good. :D

Just thought Iwould share with you guys who like to hit up the track a lot.

My friend went few weeks back and had a perfect reaction time, Thought I would share.

487434_497727800252219_1150125579_n.jpg

cutting a double o is not good..one onehundreths of a second from red light...not tryn to start shit ramdude its just facts!!

cutting a double o is not good..one onehundreths of a second from red light...not tryn to start shit ramdude its just facts!!

Please elaborate as to why it's not good. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back