Time slip.

and if you go out and try to cut a 00--- 9 times out of 10 you will red light......and drag racing is about being consistant....its too close to a red light!!

Dude this was not even me. my friend did it not me.

It's funny he had pro racers tell him that they have never even had a Perfect reaction time. close to red light or not. still perfect.

He was not trying to get a 000 it just happend

and if you go out and try to cut a 00--- 9 times out of 10 you will red light......and drag racing is about being consistant....its too close to a red light!!

No, drag racing is about crossing the finish line first. Bracket racing is about consistency. Just to be clear I don't have a problem with you even though you have a hard on for Ramdude. You have never done or said anything to me. :D Now your rebuttal please!

Dude this was not even me. my friend did it not me.

It's funny he had pro racers tell him that they have never even had a Perfect reaction time. close to red light or not. still perfect.

He was not trying to get a 000 it just happend

a pro racer would never try to cut a double zero!!!!...its too close to a red light!!!

No, drag racing is about crossing the finish line first. Bracket racing is about consistency. Just to be clear I don't have a problem with you even though you have a hard on for Ramdude. You have never done or said anything to me. :D Now your rebuttal please!

ill keep my hands off your boyfriend!!!..i had no idea you guys were so close!!

ill keep my hands off your boyfriend!!!..i had no idea you guys were so close!!

Ok, it's official. I don't like you either, and you clearly don't know shit about cutting a good light.

Ok, it's official. I don't like you either, and you clearly don't know shit about cutting a good light.

i could care less if you dont like me...and the fact of the matter is you do not understand drag racing....please someone else explain this to these two chlidren!!

i could care less if you dont like me...and the fact of the matter is you do not understand drag racing....please someone else explain this to these two chlidren!!

I gave you the opportunity to not be an asshole so we could have a conversation, you chose not to.

I just put up a time slip to show a perfect reaction time, you have misconstrued the whole thing.

I don't think my friend really was gunning for 000 but he got it, not many people can say they have.

Such a shame try to show something kinda cool and some haters always have to come out of the wood works and bash on it.

I don't give a shit about anybody in this thread but, that's a perfect reaction time.

I just put up a time slip to show a perfect reaction time, you have misconstrued the whole thing.

I don't think my friend really was gunning for 000 but he got it, not many people can say they have.

Such a shame try to show something kinda cool and some haters always have to come out of the wood works and bash on it.

i said after my first post i wasnt trying to start shit....

"World Record NA Ram Srt10 video - 2012 at speedworld dragstrip in phoenix arizona."

Watch this video (sorry, I tried to copy and paste a link)...I race the track director in his Magnum...and I cut a .000 light. Search in the racing section ( 5 pages in) and the video link is on page 10 of the post. Maybe someone can post a link for me. Anyway...its what a perfect light looks like....and it is pure luck....but I 've had several .oo's in my career (.003, .009, etc)....but they are all still luck, I don't think anyone can react to a thousandth of a second...it is all anticipation. Enjoy.

World Record NA Ram Srt10

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back