Time slip.

"World Record NA Ram Srt10 video - 2012 at speedworld dragstrip in phoenix arizona."

Watch this video (sorry, I tried to copy and paste a link)...I race the track director in his Magnum...and I cut a .000 light. Search in the racing section ( 5 pages in) and the video link is on page 10 of the post. Maybe someone can post a link for me. Anyway...its what a perfect light looks like....and it is pure luck....but I 've had several .oo's in my career (.003, .009, etc)....but they are all still luck, I don't think anyone can react to a thousandth of a second...it is all anticipation. Enjoy.

World Record NA Ram Srt10

that was exactly what i was trying to say...not talkin shit just trying to explain!!..its just too close to red lightning...

this conversation is ridiculous.

i believe what jerry said is true. no human can react that fast to a light... it's pure luck every time... i myself have cut .00X lights... and you can try for that every time... and that's all you can do... try.

you can't make a statement and say i'm not trying to start shit...
that's like calling a jew a kike and saying "no racist" after it... lol

this conversation is ridiculous.

i believe what jerry said is true. no human can react that fast to a light... it's pure luck every time... i myself have cut .00X lights... and you can try for that every time... and that's all you can do... try.

you can't make a statement and say i'm not trying to start shit...
that's like calling a jew a kike and saying "no racist" after it... lol

i really wasnt tho...i was just trying to explain that cutting a 00 light is not that good cause its too close to red light...

But, it's perfect!!!!!.....

Um, no. Mopar-or-no-car told me that cutting a perfect light is actually imperfect because it is too close to a red light. Smart racers actually cut bad lights so they never screw up by red lighting. :D

RAMDUDE..I apologize!!!...seriously!!...it may sound like i was talking shit i thought it was just a discussion...my bad!!

RAMDUDE..I apologize!!!...seriously!!...it may sound like i was talking shit i thought it was just a discussion...my bad!!

NONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!! First 2005Dustin quits showing up in the "Obama" thread and now you go and try to play nice? Who am I going to squabble with now? :dontknow: :D

ramdude... no more posting harmless pictures... you're getting the internet all riled up:D

mostly_harmless_tshirt_p23567144553191099935jn_400_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

NONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!! First 2005Dustin quits showing up in the "Obama" thread and now you go and try to play nice? Who am I going to squabble with now? :dontknow: :D

that's true :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Where did old dustin go ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back