Time slip.

My buddy took the jeep out today for a little test & tune.

14229_512361375455528_982326864_n.jpg

.117 reaction time? That guy has no idea what he is doing... He almost redlighted! :D

10.90 in an SRT8 Grand Cherokee!!!! Awesome!! :D

10.90 in an SRT8 Grand Cherokee!!!! Awesome!! :D

Yeah he is at MIR today, track rental. I'll see if he gets a faster time today.

I told him about doing a meet up with you and some of the other srt boys, he said Def. Maybe a night up cecil county or something

Yeah he is at MIR today, track rental. I'll see if he gets a faster time today.

I told him about doing a meet up with you and some of the other srt boys, he said Def. Maybe a night up cecil county or something

Sounds great!! I would like to get a bunch of SRTs together. I can't ever get anybody to come out to the local track.

damnit ramdude... no more posting harmless pics! you're gonna get the new guy riled up again and i'm gonna have to jump off another bridge with caveman...

this will not end well:D

damnit ramdude... no more posting harmless pics! you're gonna get the new guy riled up again and i'm gonna have to jump off another bridge with caveman...

:D:D:D Sorry Holmes.

I'm not jumping off anymore bridges until you get the '71 all put back together. What are you doing out of the garage, anyway? :D

We know you couldnt do it alone...you would have to have a boost from someone to make it over the rail lil man!!:):D:):D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back