Time to say goodbye

well your not much help, haha...jk.

On a side note, gotta love how dealerships try to bullshit you. The dealership the car came from, one of the sales guys that i didnt really like told me it had a boost controller and the turbo was running 45psi...i laughed and asked for the paperwork since he said they did the work...he couldnt find it. I looked where the boost controller would go...nothing...car feels stock like it should. Not to mention the turbo can only go 30psi max and if you run it that high you better have a built engine.

Hey nice car , you think you can keep up with my caliber . And your stock boost should be 16.5 psi what I know of .

Good luck with the sale of the truck. Other than my '04 SRT10, my other daily driver is a 2010 EVO. They are really fun cars.... just point the front tires in the direction you want to go and mash the gas and you are there... lots of fun with AWD. And of course they are good fun on the track. :D

I personally have never liked the way Evo's look but, yours looks pretty sick. Me likes very much. :rock:

Rad i think i can give you a run for your money, my evo is abit lighter then your caliber. Also isnt your caliber rwd? if so ill get a better launch. But only one way to find out :D

Thanks for the comments guys. And Autoxfire, i traded my truck in for the car, they gave me $25,000 for it, not bad for 95,000km and a cracked front bumper..lol.

No I'm FWD , and yap one day give me a call we should find our :rock:

Are you going to be home this week if so call me wenesday or Thursday .

Hey. Bring her to the track Friday night and we can have alittle fun!!

Ha ha ! That little car will probably kick my ass!!! Nitrous will have to be my equalizer!!! They are nasty little gnats!!!

i have to use every ounce of strength not to race the car until its broken in...it only has 45kms on it and i dont want to run it hard until 2500-3000km, which will be the first oil change in the engine, tranny and diff's

I babied mine for the first 600 miles and that was pure torture... Literally when I hit 600 miles the pedal went to the floor the first time :D.... and right after had the oil changed.

Well ill give you day befro you go race someone ,
And you in bgh truck have to use nitros :dontknow: , how i dont lol

I won't need Nitrous to beat you! Just traction and hit all the gears!!

That 2011 Phantom Black Evo-X GSR :rock::rock: If you don't mind me asking what does an EVO like that go for? I've always liked the EVO's I just don't fit in them so well.

That 2011 Phantom Black Evo-X GSR :rock::rock: If you don't mind me asking what does an EVO like that go for? I've always liked the EVO's I just don't fit in them so well.

I resemble that remark!!!! Lmao!!!!

$45,000...i got it for $43,000. I picked it up today and 2 issues right off the bat...one will be fixed but one wont be. First issue is the dealership that the car came from put the stock rims on and wont give me the Rotas. I asked why and basically it came down to they are sore losers they didnt get my sale and Northside Mitsu did.

Second issue is i paid $1500 for 3m taping...when i signed the papers for it i was under the impression it included the bumper, hood and the front fenders. I was told yesterday that it only included the whole hood, but they are willing to give me a discount on rest of the stuff. Picked the car up and only 1/4 of the hood was done..not the whole thing. I'll be going back tomorrow when the manager that i made that deal with is in.

IMG_1683.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Last edited:
Those other wheels are way nicer!! I would be telling them to get the wheels back on it that you bought or your call BBB ( Better Business Bereau) that's BS pulling the wheels off!! Great West 3Ms the whole front of Ram trucks for $800 to give you an idea on cost!
I would freak out and toss them the keys!!Those wheels go with the car!! That makes me angry!! Lol
Can you not call Mitsubishi and tell them what dealer stole the wheels off it?
That would be a deal breaker for me!

Last edited:
Those other wheels are way nicer!! I would be telling them to get the wheels back on it that you bought or your call BBB ( Better Business Bereau) that's BS pulling the wheels off!! Great West 3Ms the whole front of Ram trucks for $800 to give you an idea on cost!
I would freak out and toss them the keys!!Those wheels go with the car!! That makes me angry!! Lol

No shit. i would raise hell. Thats not just an insult to you, but a deal breaker. Id make them get those wheels back on, 3m the rest of the front end, and id make them throw in 3 free oil changes for fucking with you.

Well i had mixed feelings about the rims and from what guys have been telling me, they r no good for racing. All the guys on the evo forums said get a different set of rims for racing cuz the Rotas will break. So ill just leave it at that, yes they are 10000x better looking then the stock rims but id rather have something i can trust when i come flying around a turn on the track.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back