Tire

The ones you're running look to be very affordable as well :cool: that's a plus! Maybe the Queen will try those if I can ever get her off her throne and out of storage.

it's really bugging me and I would like to drive her before I kick the bucket

What truck is going to do 149 MPH unless it’s trying to beat the Guinness book record … that’s way more than enough speed rating
I have gone past 150mph twice on public two way road. Regularly do 140 on our bumpy back roads. Gets a bit hair raising at times

I have gone past 150mph twice on public two way road. Regularly do 140 on our bumpy back roads. Gets a bit hair raising at times
You KIWI's are NUTS!!! Especially considering your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the truck! Thats definitely flying!!

the Flying Kiwi :cool:

You KIWI's are NUTS!!! Especially considering your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the truck! Thats definitely flying!!

Nuking futs for sure .. adrenaline rush without a doubt on roads like that !
The ones you're running look to be very affordable as well :cool: that's a plus! Maybe the Queen will try those if I can ever get her off her throne and out of storage.

it's really bugging me and I would like to drive her before I kick the bucket
Several of those seem to be less cost than I bought them for hahaha .. maybe the price dropped .. Ned to get out the WD-40 and open that rusty brain door or find the receipts which I probably shredded. Something tells me I paid in the $800 range for all 4 ,,,305-40 22 ‘s khumos and 305-45 22’s Nexens .

Typo ,, Kilometers per hour you mean ! :D:D

The steering wheel on the wrong side is a power mod hahaha

I don’t believe any QC can do those top end speeds ,,, not sure if even ones that people did mods to have gotten up there … Mine seemed to top at right around 130mph when I gave it a run on the Highway . My mods are very minimal, BBK throttle body , K&N air cleaner and filter and Suncoast auto transmission valve body , SCT tuner performance tune, and glass pack mufflers . Plus, we have 456 rear gears .

I don’t believe any QC can do those top end speeds ,,, not sure if even ones that people did mods to have gotten up there … Mine seemed to top at right around 130mph when I gave it a run on the Highway . My mods are very minimal, BBK throttle body , K&N air cleaner and filter and Suncoast auto transmission valve body , SCT tuner performance tune, and glass pack mufflers . Plus, we have 456 rear gears .
That's flying if you ask me!
We had the Queen up to just shy of 140 once and I'll never forget that feeling! She squatted down and the windows felt like they were vibrating! It was exhilarating! But not something I would want to do on regular highways like that very often. It was night time. Didn't need any mods :D

And I'm certain the wing was forcing her down causing that squatting feeling.

we're all nuts!

That's flying if you ask me!
We had the Queen up to just shy of 140 once and I'll never forget that feeling! She squatted down and the windows felt like they were vibrating! It was exhilarating! But not something I would want to do on regular highways like that very often. It was night time. Didn't need any mods :D

And I'm certain the wing was forcing her down causing that squatting feeling.

we're all nuts!
Living the life of speed and danger … I am a SRT10 ranger

I'm gonna go with the General Grabber or the ASO7 in stock size.
Let us know what you think when you get new treads .. I may need to get another set when I put the truck back on the road .

Will probably go with the AS07's. Have ASO5's same speed rating as would be for the 10 on my Sport and like them. the 7's are just a newer version of the 5's and would have gone with them on the Sport, but they weren't available yet in the size I needed when I needed them.

Will probably go with the AS07's. Have ASO5's same speed rating as would be for the 10 on my Sport and like them. the 7's are just a newer version of the 5's and would have gone with them on the Sport, but they weren't available yet in the size I needed when I needed them.
Whichever ones you decide on give a report so us who may be in the market soon have more to work with thanks :D

Top speed runs were done with RCs and did 154 MPH stock. The truck had to make multiple runs and took the average speed.

Last edited:
Top speed runs were done with RCs and did 154 MPH stock. The truck had to make multiple runs and took the average speed.

Right and in Red!! Hahahaha I Couldn't resist :D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back