Tire

Top speed runs were done with RCs and did 154 MPH stock. The truck had to make multiple runs and took the average speed.

Yes , but can the r/c do it with groceries in the back seat hahaha !

Are you ready for your appointments timorrow lol - did you take a tranquilizer?

Are you ready for your appointments timorrow lol - did you take a tranquilizer?
Never ready for the Vampire … don’t do any drugs that make me less functional! Sleep time is what I need .. 4 hours a night tops isn’t what I want anymore .. but can’t seem to break the life time habit ..

appointments tomorrow and then Tuesday ugh !

Never ready for the Vampire … don’t do any drugs that make me less functional! Sleep time is what I need .. 4 hours a night tops isn’t what I want anymore .. but can’t seem to break the life time habit ..

appointments tomorrow and then Tuesday ugh !
Good luck. I'm with you on the drugs they don't help or fix anything anyways!

Good luck. I'm with you on the drugs they don't help or fix anything anyways!
Thanks ,, tomorrow ultra sound .. then March more blood work and follow ups ..

Drugs just treat the symptoms most of the time and some they want you to take the rest of your life …

My BIL just had his colonoscopy -

he is a perfect asshole! I already knew that though hahahaha

My BIL just had his colonoscopy -

he is a perfect asshole! I already knew that though hahahaha
Hahaha … I’m waiting for the damn doctor to ask me about one of those .. never had one and never plan to hahaha

Yea I'm not sure on those!
I am sure it’s not going to happen .. I’ve heard some messed up crap about them … and they make you fart before they release you hahaha . Past GF had one and I was there to take her home !

I am sure it’s not going to happen .. I’ve heard some messed up crap about them … and they make you fart before they release you hahaha . Past GF had one and I was there to take her home !
I've heard messed up stuff too! Punctures etc etc

So with the talk about tires I went out and checked the date code on my rc. Code was 3816. At 8 years old I stopped by the new Belle tire that just opened. They can get me a set if Nexen Roadian HP's has anyone tried these?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back