Today is tough hug your kids when you get home

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Youngest would have been 23 today. For all who have lost a child ( and I hope that's no one here) they will know. For all others Hug your kids long and hard today.

thewelshm

A parent should never have to bury their child. I am so sorry for your loss.

Michael is watching from above bro. He's celebrating with all of our fallen family and friends in a great place.

God bless you, Brother. I can't imagine going through what you have been through. You and I can't always see God's plan, but we both know he has one and that everything happens for a reason. I hope you are finding peace in knowing he is in control.

My Oldest is 41 today and I spoke to him of your loss. We said a Prayer for your son and he says he will do so on this day that they share for as long as he can. Rest In Peace Michael.

My toughest loss is one of my best friends in a car accident about 3 minutes away from my house. I can't even imagine loosing your own child. God bless him as well as you and the rest of your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss brother. No parent should ever have to bury their child. Its not how its supposed to go but we don't know the lord's plan. Just know you have a guardian angel looking down on you. May he rest in peace. And may you find peace too. Happy Birthday Michael!

Sorry brother. I know the pain too. Lost mine when he was very, very young. God's plan is mysterious to me but He is in control. That doesn't help me with the pain of the fallen world we live in. We're just passin' through and making the best of it.
Peace to you and yours.

My Oldest is 41 today and I spoke to him of your loss. We said a Prayer for your son and he says he will do so on this day that they share for as long as he can. Rest In Peace Michael.

Thanks for that mate, its well appreciated. Some great people on this forum

thewelshm

While I know it is hard for you to post about this, I appreciate you giving us all perspective. My oldest goes off to college next week... I am thankful for the great relationship I have with him, and I'm going to hate to see him go.

Thanks to all the well wishers that took the time out of their time to post, It helped me get through one of the days a year that tests your faith. God bless those who are in the same club. As one poster stated when I asked how many children one has? I always say one down here and one in heaven :)

thewelshm

I waited to post because I was not sure what to say and I still don't, no words can do so I will just say God bless you and yours and stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back