Tonight was the First VTCoA Meeting...

Silverback said:
Some people just don't get any respect Big Dog.:( If it makes you feel any better, I love you big guy.;) :D :p :rock: :rock:

I respect Dave whether anyone acknowledges his name as part of the management/ownership/admin or what ever team.:D When you are friends with someone, you know who they are and how hard they work!! :rock:

I am freinds with Dave - so I know how much he puts into it :D

Wifey said:
OH PALEEEZE!!!! ;) Since when do you need a club to have half naked women in your truck... :dontknow:

well that way we can give the gf or wife a good excuse .. just going to the VTCOA tonight hunnie... ... sounds all innocent :)

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
well that way we can give the gf or wife a good excuse .. just going to the VTCOA tonight hunnie... ... sounds all innocent :)

Oh, I got it;) - a reason to escape the one you wanna be with - makes perfect sense now ;)

LOL who said anything about wanting to be with LOL .. more like got traped cant get out .. aggghhhh... LOL...

Silverback said:
I want to be the club asshole.:) Wait. I think I alread am. Nevermind.:eek: :p :D
If your not......Consider yourself nominated.:p :D

Silverback said:
I want to be the club asshole.:) Wait. I think I alread am. Nevermind.:eek: :p :D
Up, Up and away :rock: Hurry Johnny you are going to miss another episode of Captain Obvious and his Geriatric sidekick Texas Holden :D :D :D :p

Wifey said:
I respect Dave whether anyone acknowledges his name as part of the management/ownership/admin or what ever team.:D When you are friends with someone, you know who they are and how hard they work!! :rock:

I am freinds with Dave - so I know how much he puts into it :D
From what the bathroom stall says...About 3 inches............:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Silverback said:
Captain Obvious?:confused: :dontknow: :p :D
You selecting your self as President of the Asshole club is a little like saying Michael Jackson is a freak...........Yeah we get it ! :rock: You have always been and always will be the biggest Asshole I have ever met :D :vroam:

I agree Dave has always been readily available to help me with any and all questions or problems I've had... Thanx Rokt
Silverback said:
Some people just don't get any respect Big Dog.:( If it makes you feel any better, I love you big guy.;) :D :p :rock: :rock:

I believe so bro, I saw one of the guys post up and thank the forum signed by all three of em
Nowwhat said:
What am I missing here....?.....Dave are you one of the owners....??????:dontknow:

NO! NOT at all Craig dont be missinformed Jack and Patrick own this forum, Jack put up the money and Patrick done the typing. Jack at the time had alot of respect for him and ask him to become basically a super moderator, but nothing else.

Gotcha brudda.... whats got you so hot under the collar Tony?? :dontknow:
Stinker said:
NO! NOT at all Craig dont be missinformed Jack and Patrick own this forum, Jack put up the money and Patrick done the typing. Jack at the time had alot of respect for him and ask him to become basically a super moderator, but nothing else.

I have been asked by higher beings than I not to say at this time and I will respect there asking, just pisses me off when someone pours piss in a friend of mines coffe and says nothing. Also found out someone I respected hates me.

PM PM PM!!!! :idea:
Stinker said:
I have been asked by higher beings than I not to say at this time and I will respect there asking, just pisses me off when someone pours piss in a friend of mines coffe and says nothing. Also found out someone I respected hates me.

Stinker said:

Stinker someone "hating you" and "feeling inferior to you" are two different things.....that person doesn't hate you...that person hates that they aren't the man you are....

Remember that...............bastage

Sorry bro really I cant , I love the guys on this fourm and have allready said enough to get this forom in a tizzy, I just need to find momma and show her my new chocolate treats.............vanilla salty balls!:D

Lol I can respect that now go take it out on Joanne!!! :rock:
Stinker said:
Sorry bro really I cant , I love the guys on this fourm and have allready said enough to get this forom in a tizzy, I just need to find momma and show her my new chocolate treats.............vanilla salty balls!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back