Tonight was the First VTCoA Meeting...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
LOL who said anything about wanting to be with LOL .. more like got traped cant get out .. aggghhhh... LOL...
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

TheSickness said:
From what the bathroom stall says...About 3 inches............:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:
And this is why I love you Mikey :D :D :D - You are always so conservative :burnout:

Stinker said:
no worries sleeper, I respect opinions, and yes guys I did get out of hand and I apologize, I think Patrick knows why though, but for the good of the forum I make silence on the subject, luv ya'll guys too much to cause a ruckus:D It'll come out one day I'm sure.

I DO understand...believe me. No one is going to threaten our community.

I have voiced my opinion, and I don't want to feel like I / we spent days, time , money, and effort, to attempt this.... only to have turmoil, and disruption on the forums.
It is rather deflating.
That's not what the trip was about.

Personalities collided until we met common ground, and things got better.
Only time will tell to see if any of this goes ANYWHERE.... if it does or does not it has NO affect on any forums past, present, or future.

I do admire the passion, concern, and protection from our community regarding the matter.
Please take this the right way...this is not intended to offend, but to thank everyone for the concern, and protection for our founding owners of the site, and all the members.

It is what has brought us together as a family in the first place.

No more "mouth":hmpf:from me regarding this issue. I promise :shakehands:

Back to our regular scheduled programming......

Venom Power and NBT I was told I would get along perfectly with ya'll if I had went to Tx, but I have to dissagree............THE WOMEN WOULD HAVE BEEN NNNNNEEEEEEEEKKKKIIIIIIIIIDDDD!!!lolololOLOL:D

Stinker said:
Venom Power and NBT I was told I would get along perfectly with ya'll if I had went to Tx, but I have to dissagree............THE WOMEN WOULD HAVE BEEN NNNNNEEEEEEEEKKKKIIIIIIIIIDDDD!!!lolololOLOL:D

Dude I was trying to remain conservative. Besides, this is my domain so to me I have the opportunity to return back there and continue with your notion of what should have been. But you are right for sure man, the clothing should have been out of the picture. I wish you could have been here to direct and see it through.:rock:

Venom Power said:
Dude I was trying to remain conservative. Besides, this is my domain so to me I have the opportunity to return back there and continue with your notion of what should have been. But you are right for sure man, the clothing should have been out of the picture. I wish you could have been here to direct and see it through.:rock:

I have to agree with Stinker on this point. Nude women posing oon our trucks would be cool...Anthony, and our other brothers in Houston, you have your assignment...:rock: :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I have to agree with Stinker on this point. Nude women posing oon our trucks would be cool...Anthony, and our other brothers in Houston, you have your assignment...:rock: :rock:

*salutes* EYE-EYE CAPTAIN..:captain: We're 'offensive topic' bound.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
:beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Stinker said:

I have no doubt. But you would have gotten along with a few more folks than that...we had some great times.
Just have to find another GTG...and make it happen.:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:

Too bad you missed last night...the girls clothes...or lack thereof was a pretty cool experience....oh well, you just had to be there. Maybe next time.

.....Anthony missed that.......doh!!!!!

You guys are gonna start gettin all gay on us now aren't you :dontknow: :p ;) :D

WOW, this thread almost got 2,500 views. AWESOME!!!I thought it would have been a cold day in hell, or I become Japanese before this thread would reach so many members. KONECHIWA BIATCHES..... LOL;)

slow91 said:
Too bad you missed last night...the girls clothes...or lack thereof was a pretty cool experience....oh well, you just had to be there. Maybe next time.

.....Anthony missed that.......doh!!!!!

:eek: ZOINKS!!! :hmpf: I was trying to catch up on sleep that I was missing all week in order to try and be a good host for our guests. They'll be more times bro.

Back