Tonight was the First VTCoA Meeting...

Stinker said:
Sorry bro really I cant , I love the guys on this fourm and have allready said enough to get this forom in a tizzy, I just need to find momma and show her my new chocolate treats.............vanilla salty balls!:D

And that should be the last time we have to describe your balls.....no dinner for me thanks.............

Stinker said:
Sorry bro really I cant , I love the guys on this fourm and have allready said enough to get this forom in a tizzy, I just need to find momma and show her my new chocolate treats.............vanilla salty balls!:D
Hey Stinker thanks for being a true stand up man, I mean it.:rock: I'm sorry if I pissed you off, and anyone else for that matter (Blake). I'v been a menber of a club since I was very young 15, and I've seen things like this change friendships and cause conflict. I would hate to see that here also.
Have a good night guys,:burnout:
Eric

This forum is owned by everyone....For Members BY members....This site was donated to the members.

Enjoy, and stop Bickering PLEASE :dontknow: :eek: :D :D

-Red

sleeper said:
Hey Stinker thanks for being a true stand up man, I mean it.:rock: I'm sorry if I pissed you off, and anyone else for that matter (Blake). I'v been a menber of a club since I was very young 15, and I've seen things like this change friendships and cause conflict. I would hate to see that here also.
Have a good night guys,:burnout:
Eric

No problem brother..Enjoy the site, We are a good family that is very close. This (I would say) is the closest - family then anywhere else on the net.

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
This forum is owned by everyone....For Members BY members....This site was donated to the members.

Enjoy, and stop Bickering PLEASE :dontknow: :eek: :D :D

-Red
Thanks Red, You and Jack are awsome for putting up with us. Thanks again for this site guys :rock: .
Later on

mopower1958 said:
I don't care who she is or what she looks like,she would NOT BE CLIMBING ON MY TRUCK PERIOD!:D

It was only the tonneau she was on in that picture, not the truck itself. Besides anything other than alife is replaceable.

None of the events in Houston relate to the health and wellness of this wonderful community. If
it would have, many of us would have NO interest in it.
Please do not let this turn into a
grudge match.

I would not give others the satisfaction of controversy between ourselves.

We are above that.

Regards,

Ken

My 1.3% of my $0.02 worth...

I had like three pages of stuff I wanted to say since I never got a chance to voice my opinion as others have here and on currently closed threads. But what I had to say was pretty much said by the members of this forum. I am just glad the bickering has come to an end. I saw that for a little while there this forum began to show signs of coming apart due obvious reasons. We don’t need that and we certainly don’t need to show particular outsiders that we are incapable being a virtual family on our own without the “OTHER” forum. We need each other’s company and friendship. I learned from this event how great everyone I met is and how equally awesome the rest of you guys must be. Everyone offers a unique and significant contribution to this forum and I really don’t want it to change.

I hope the good times and fun displayed in the pictures doesn’t suggest that was all I was in it for. I just tried to find my purpose in it all since work hindered my ability to attend the discussions. I wish I could have been able to contribute more like those that came here to satisfy the true intentions of this event. But if that is how I came off here to anyone, that I wasn’t serious about the forum, then please forgive me. I can be subject to criticism just like everyone and I can take it. I have nothing against anyone here; I just hope to have the honor of meeting more of you someday.

Okay I’m sorry if I was rambling but there is so much I wanted to say but didn’t. I assume remaining quiet is best and wish for us to continue making this forum a remarkable place to visit each day.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I had like three pages of stuff I wanted to say since I never got a chance to voice my opinion as others have here and on currently closed threads. But what I had to say was pretty much said by the members of this forum. I am just glad the bickering has come to an end. I saw that for a little while there this forum began to show signs of coming apart due obvious reasons. We don’t need that and we certainly don’t need to show particular outsiders that we are incapable being a virtual family on our own without the “OTHER†forum. We need each other’s company and friendship. I learned from this event how great everyone I met is and how equally awesome the rest of you guys must be. Everyone offers a unique and significant contribution to this forum and I really don’t want it to change. I hope the good times and fun displayed in the pictures doesn’t suggest that was all I was in it for. I just tried to find my purpose in it all. I wish I could have been able to contribute more like those that came here to satisfy the true intentions of this event. But if that is how I came off here to anyone, that I wasn’t serious about the forum, then please forgive me. I can be subject to criticism just like everyone and I can take it. I have nothing against anyone here; I just hope to have the honor of meeting more of you someday.

Okay I’m sorry if I was rambling but there is so much I wanted to say but didn’t. I assume remaining quiet is best and wish for us to continue making this forum a remarkable place to visit each day.

I think you came across.....perfect....you were having a good time with good people while drinking and playing with trucks....the pictures of the girl with the sores all over her may have been a mistep due to beer...:D ....next time have the little chubby girl sit on the wing.....she will do you a favor...

Nowwhat said:
I think you came across.....perfect....you were having a good time with good people while drinking and playing with trucks....the pictures of the girl with the sores all over her may have been a mistep due to beer...:D ....next time have the little chubby girl sit on the wing.....she will do you a favor...
What are the limits of favors, Mike? I would like to know some first hand experiences :D

I like the forum as is, and the notion of the club is just to unite owners under a common umbrella, I think. Thats cool, I think everyone is getting the right idea here now.

no worries sleeper, I respect opinions, and yes guys I did get out of hand and I apologize, I think Patrick knows why though, but for the good of the forum I make silence on the subject, luv ya'll guys too much to cause a ruckus:D It'll come out one day I'm sure.

Stinker said:
no worries sleeper, I respect opinions, and yes guys I did get out of hand and I apologize, I think Patrick knows why though, but for the good of the forum I make silence on the subject, luv ya'll guys too much to cause a ruckus:D It'll come out one day I'm sure.

LOL thanks stank finger :rock:

-Red

I am not at all sure of what is going on now,but I thought that the Viper Truck Club was in the works before this site got started ? It really doesn't make much difference to me one way or the other.If we get more benefit from establishing the club than the hat/shirt/sticker/pin deal that I had in the Nat. Lightning Owners Club ,then great.I understood that we were after some sort of support from Daimler/Chrysler with it ?
If it does work out , I am all for it (with REASONABLE dues!!, and something substantial for the dues.)
If it doesn't , we still have what we have here now : good friends,great info,lots of fun.I think it is obvious how much we care for each other when something bad happens to one of us.We left the other forum just to stick together,so whatever happens I think we will work it all out and stick together

Venom Power said:
I had like three pages of stuff I wanted to say since I never got a chance to voice my opinion as others have here and on currently closed threads. But what I had to say was pretty much said by the members of this forum. I am just glad the bickering has come to an end. I saw that for a little while there this forum began to show signs of coming apart due obvious reasons. We don’t need that and we certainly don’t need to show particular outsiders that we are incapable being a virtual family on our own without the “OTHER†forum. We need each other’s company and friendship. I learned from this event how great everyone I met is and how equally awesome the rest of you guys must be. Everyone offers a unique and significant contribution to this forum and I really don’t want it to change.

I hope the good times and fun displayed in the pictures doesn’t suggest that was all I was in it for. I just tried to find my purpose in it all since work hindered my ability to attend the discussions. I wish I could have been able to contribute more like those that came here to satisfy the true intentions of this event. But if that is how I came off here to anyone, that I wasn’t serious about the forum, then please forgive me. I can be subject to criticism just like everyone and I can take it. I have nothing against anyone here; I just hope to have the honor of meeting more of you someday.

I guess I missed something.:dontknow: Thanks for all the pictures and updates Anthony. You brought us all into something most of us couldn't attend but wanted to. I really appreciate it.:rock:

Back