Tonneau Covers

Get Bit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a tonneau cover that fits under the Wing in their SRT? I am not into the hard, painted to match ones, I just need one that fits correctly with the wing, etc.

Thanks!

How does this work for you?

272874.jpg

272873.jpg

252773.jpg

I am also interested in something that fits under the rail. I am looking for a tonneau that is vinyl. I would prefer no roll top cover. if anyone knows of one keep us posted. they want nearly $4000.00 for the factory cover.

bit after seeing all the ones out there I think either the factory one like rizzy's or the sl snug top is the best, I have the checkmate, and not very happy with it, kinda cheezy

Maybe someone will chime in on this, but I think the sl snugtop the wing fits , but from what I remember the was a problem with the key under the wing, and the manufacturer was supposed to take care of the problem

just get the cover and dont put the wing back on.....lets start another wingless thread....YEAH.........:rock:

Damn wingless wonders... when will they learn the wing is functional!!!

Look at http://www.peragon.com and see if that fits the bill. It will take a little adapting so that the wing still fits but if I can do it, anyone can. Don't need to take the wing off to gain access to the bed. It fold up accordian style toward the front of the bed. Their website explains it all. The price is right too. No, I don't work for them or get any kind of kickback. I just have one and like the way it works.

Damn forgot about yours! That thing was awesome! You need to post pics of it open and closed, that might be the ticket he is looking for, unlike anything I have seen:D

Stinker said:
Damn forgot about yours! That thing was awesome! You need to post pics of it open and closed, that might be the ticket he is looking for, unlike anything I have seen:D
10-4. I'll get some and post shortly. Over and out.

I have Truxedo Lo Pro. Sounds like it is exactly what you are looking for. It fits in under the wing, but you DO have to take to the wing off to roll up the cover. Price is right too. Prolly find it for $300 if you look around hard enough. :rock:

DSCF0345.JPG

DSCF0454.JPG

Here ya go. Hope that didn't take too long. Shown Closed, Opened part way and fully opened. Why in the heck don't my attached pictures show up in the "Attached Files" frame?
Closed.jpg Opening.jpg Opened.jpg

Ever consider taking the cheesy wing off alltogether and going with a speedster lid:rock:

105-0561_IMG.jpg

105-0562_IMG.jpg

105-0558_IMG.jpg

I have seen all of these before, all of them fit above the lip and take away the look of the spoiler. Our best bet is to get a hardcover tonneau and get the tonneau wing with the middle support.

hemi killer said:
I have seen all of these before, all of them fit above the lip and take away the look of the spoiler. Our best bet is to get a hardcover tonneau and get the tonneau wing with the middle support.
Did you see my pics above?:dontknow:
Can't even tell a cover is on there unless you look down on it at an angle.;)

hemi killer said:

I used the laser lite cover because of its low profile and the wing looks like its not even mounted on a cover. The best thing I got it painted and shipped for less than $1150.00

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/alex0647/

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back