TOTM / TOTY vendor prizes??

What kinda cost are we looking at for the calendars?

At this point the design of it will cost $75 - $100, which I will try to divide up amongst all the people that get calendars and a per calendar cost of $8 to $14 depending on the number of people we get in. The more people that buy the cheaper the cost to everyone.

So if a few vendors toss in a 20-25 bucks will there logos be on the calendar somewhere?

So if a few vendors toss in a 20-25 bucks will there logos be on the calendar somewhere?

Absolutely, contributions will turn into advertising on every calendar for the vendors.

Cheapest advertising ever! Sign up now to have your business name on the 100s of calendars we will be distributing! :D

Sorry, just now seeing that this thread has evolved into calendars :coffee:
Great idea and I'm in so PM me some info please :)

I am proud to announce that Venomous1 Racing is the first vendor to jump on board to sponsor the calendar!! Thanks Scott!

The Viper and Viper Truck Registry has also pledged a donation to be our second sponsor on the calendar. Some good progress today and keep the sponsorship coming in so we can make this calendar a reality! :D Thanks Jeff!!

Any other members interested?? Let me know! I am looking to get at least 2 more vendors on the calendar.

I had a volunteer offer to do some samples using last year's winners. They will be posted up once completed and I'd like to get your feedback when that happens.

2 possible looks that we tried so far. The first one is without a VTCOA logo here:

IPHONE039_zps0cad0d1b.jpg

The second is with the VTCOA logo here:

IPHONE038_zps70f33875.jpg

This is just a starting point and any and all comments, questions, criticisms are welcomed. After all these are for the members. :D

A couple updates already, just some tweaks.

IPHONE041_zpsb9eee070.jpg

IPHONE042_zpsebfae494.jpg

A valid point was made that we can run a group of this year's calendars at a discount price if people are interested. Maybe get some feedback from those as to what we can improve, what you like, what you don't like. Hit me with some feedback members.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back