Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

That's a slow pass, my 11.76 is all motor too

I've got a bottle, just haven't installed it yet, aiming for 10's

I should have rephrased that as, that run wasn't with a bottle. I can't wait to see your truck in the 10s! :D

Yeah exactly!!! I haven't been passed by an RC yet !! Only RC with a chance near me is YellowFever#154 with his Procharger RC!!

Hey,.....I'll give you a run for your money.....and even while I am still on the stock motor......it won't be fair once I rebuild.:D

Scott, pm me when these are ready to ship. I will be having the truck looked at to see if we can find out my handling problem. I will be checking spring bushing, front tie rods, axle u-bolts. I would like to have these installed before the May 17 Friday night test and tune.

Scott, pm me when these are ready to ship. I will be having the truck looked at to see if we can find out my handling problem. I will be checking spring bushing, front tie rods, axle u-bolts. I would like to have these installed before the May 17 Friday night test and tune.

Will do sir, I would also check the plate the Caltracs mount to on the rear. There is a locating pin I believe that centers rear in spring pack and I've sheared those before and that let's it dogtrack and handle like crap.

If you beat on your truck, you need traction bars. This isnt just for racing.

Here's a video from anther truck to show you how well traction bars work

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAeWpL-lrp8]SVT Lightning No Traction Bars vs With Traction bars - YouTube[/ame]
You can easily brake a drive shaft and tear up your gas tank, bed etc. It can save you money as well as making the ass end work better and entire truck handle better.

Thats a good video angle Im going to do a before video on my truck so we can see how bad it is. I wonder if me having a leveling kit will affect anything

Sorry no real updates wasn't able to run. I will be at baton rouge and will run there with out fail. I will say this i am chirping fourth and do not gaffer the crazy wheel hop. It really seems to pull and bite hard. Sorry for disappointing again, but work life can get in the way

I will say this i am chirping fourth and do not gaffer the crazy wheel hop.

You should be able to dump it in first or power shift 1-2 and no have any wheel hop. The rear end will be more planted. Yes, that's who they suppose to work. Enjoy it. Your drive train thanks you for it every time you go WOT.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back