Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

Let's go Scott, 1.8x 60 fts on street tires are in my future, but I need these to make it happen. :D

HERE IS AN UPDATED VIDEO OF THE QUAD CAB IN ACTION

SLO-MO FOOTAGE OF WEIGHT TRANSFER :burnout:

ENJOY AND LOOK FORWARD TO MORE VIDS OF YOUR TRUCKS DOING THIS:rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e5KzEiS6lg]me vs SRT8 300 Traction Testing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
So what all is done with your rear suspension Scott? Flip kit and bars? Shocks?

Just flip kit for lowering, and my traction system. No adjustable shocks as of yet but should only improve dialing in launches with them. I wanted a system the average owner could bolt on and gain instant traction without any other mods suspension wise.
Thanks for your interest. :burnout:

Bump!!!

1.Doworksun
2.SRT2SLOW
3.VPRPWRD
4.MoparViper
5.Bmxam962
6.YellowVenom
7.StoneMD
8.YellowFever154
9.Wildman
10.Leveil22
11. RaymondWebb
12. SRT10Venomous
13. HWMECH
14. Beerserker
15. SRT2SLOW
16. Mysrt10

I've got an '06 QC, stock height. With your bars will there be any clearance problems, speeds bumps, curbs, etc. Mine is a dalily driver & I don't need to trade one problem for another. If there will be no problems add my name to the list.

I've got an '06 QC, stock height. With your bars will there be any clearance problems, speeds bumps, curbs, etc. Mine is a dalily driver & I don't need to trade one problem for another. If there will be no problems add my name to the list.

Ha.... Already asked that question with my qc. You gotta have a flip kit or you can't use them

From my understanding is you dont have to have a flip kit,you just let Scott know which one you need because the brackets are different for flip and non-flip.

Well that's a new development to me. When I asked a couple weeks ago he told me I needed the flip kit or would not work. I guess he made different brackets in the last two weeks or so that will work with a non lowered truck now?

Just flip kit for lowering, and my traction system. No adjustable shocks as of yet but should only improve dialing in launches with them. I wanted a system the average owner could bolt on and gain instant traction without any other mods suspension wise.
Thanks for your interest. :burnout:

Well that's a new development to me. When I asked a couple weeks ago he told me I needed the flip kit or would not work. I guess he made different brackets in the last two weeks or so that will work with a non lowered truck now?

Flip kit is needed for the QC

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back