Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
"Spinnin ain't Winnin" is a term often heard of in any higher HP vehicle and Venomous1 Racing is proud to announce the release of my Traction/Transfer system for the SRT Viper Ram RC and QC:rock:
Unlike the leading and only ( Traction Aid) and simply controls wheelhop by preventing axle wrap on the leaf springs, the Venomous1 Racing Traction/Transfer system not only controls axle wrap, but plants the tires into the pavement by Transferring Weight from the front end to the rear tires resulting in neck snapping, nose lifting takeoffs even on street tires!!! Years if R&D and testing went into these with the help of forum members like Justin (ArrestmeRed04), chassis builders, and ole geometry and physics created a Traction/Transfer system unlike anything available for our beloved Viper Trucks!!:rock:
Once again my goal is to keep these priced competitively with the leading "Traction Aid" for our trucks available :drool:
And those who already own the only "Traction Aid" for our Viper Trucks, I imagine you can sell them in the classifieds to recoup some from the upgrade ;)

WATCH THIS video of our Viper Trucks rear suspension wrap under acceleration and load!! SCARY! Wasted momentum I've harnessed and translated into traction :)
Pay attention to the wheel/axle location in the wheelwell!! Watch it move almost 2 inches foward in the wheelwell and this also occured during each shift! This goes for Auto and Manual trannys in QC and RCs!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S5XU_WMLqE[/ame]

If you're interested in Winning and not Spinning, copy and paste your name on the list below. Here's a sneak peak at the prototype bars that launched my 2005 6speed SRT-10 Quad Cab into the mid 1.6 60ft Naturally Aspirated, Stock Engine Internals, No Nitrous, with full interior and tailgate, and metal body panels. ;)

Also enjoy the vids of the bars in action :)
Watch the starting line guy next to my left fender. NOTICE THE TRUCK LIFT IN COMPARISON TO HIS BODY :) If it had been daylight I think we'd have seen daylight under my left front at the very least ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkDvCnUjRdc[/ame]

Here is some slow motion footage against a SRT8 300 ;-)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e5KzEiS6lg[/ame]

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

1.Doworksun -
2.SRT2SLOW
3.VPRPWRD
4.MoparViper
5.Bmxam962
6.YellowVenom
7.StoneMD
8.YellowFever154
9.Wildman
10.Leveil22
11. RaymondWebb
12. SRT10Venomous
13. HWMECH
14. Beerserker
15. SRT2SLOW

Last edited:
So are these like cal-tracs but better your sayinn??:hmmmm::hmmmm: whats the price on these bad boys, V1R ud pulley owners get discount??

They are not designed like Caltracs yet do offer the axle stability of them with the added feature of weight transfer that plants the tires into the pavement, forcing traction :)
Caltracs often provide a resistance to wheelhop yet still not transfer weight which our trucks need to take weight from the front to the rear, pushing the tires into the pavement using provided leverage from the axle wanting to rotate ;)
I use that momentum from the axle and put it to work instead of it hopping uncontrollably and allowing wheelspin. :burnout:

Sorta the ladder bar design I have but a lot more usefull for all the bolt on guys around here. Real usefull streetable mods that VENOMOUS1 has for sale, traction is the best mod.

I hope for a lot of things too, but still, when a more accurate price is determined, that would be helpful.

she be hookin for sure:rock::burnout:

I know you do lots of testing on your truck the QC but how do they perform on the RC

I would bet that with this traction aid that if you are getting good weight transfer on a QC ( being longer and weight is further ahead then RC) that it should be that much better on a RC.
I'm interested also on the price.

I would bet that with this traction aid that if you are getting good weight transfer on a QC ( being longer and weight is further ahead then RC) that it should be that much better on a RC.
I'm interested also on the price.

Exactly right! I plan to personally witness these on one of the first RC sales/ installation. Price will be in the $450-500 range or better, but as the all know, the more produced, the better the price!! So spread the word about the all new Traction/Transfer System by Venomous1 Racing and see if we can't get all of you guys Hookin & Bookin :burnout:

He has to be real careful with letting a bunch of pics out because there are some people(vendors) that like to copy shit
Because they do not have a creative bone in there body and they build shit

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

I'll will get some pics up ASAP of the system installed on my 10, and I'll remove them so y'all can see uninstalled.:)
image.jpg

He has to be real careful with letting a bunch of pics out because there are some people(vendors) that like to copy shit
Because they do not have a creative bone in there body and they build shit

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Exactly!! This has been needed since the release of our trucks in 04' yet only one traction aid has been offered yet doesn't transfer weight as my Traction/Transfer System.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery and I've been flattered enough for one weekend ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back