Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

You will not DEAD HOOK unless on slicks/drag radials, but you WILL NOT spin through the gears anymore :)
I guarantee that if they don't work, it's my name and reputation on the line :D
I wouldn't think of offering you guys a product that isn't in my truck and making me smile personally! I'm y'all's guinea pig/ test dummy ;)
My desire, as many already know, is to put our trucks on the map like they should've been years ago. More stories of track times and opponent kills are in the very near future and I am destined to help us get there :rock:
I've shares my videos of my wins for years while testing and researching ways to make our trucks faster, and the main necessity for speed isn't power, its traction!:burnout:

These aren't some 4x4 bar cut for our trucks and slapped on, lol.
Physics, geometry and a lot of time went into finding what was going to have maximum effect and no side effects! These are engineered for the SRT-10 QC and RC. Quad Cab is designed (as of now) for an axle flip kit. Standard Height Quad Cabs will soon follow :)

Sounds promising, you do know that I will be in the 800-900hp range once tuned. Do you still feel as confident now?

Sounds promising, you do know that I will be in the 800-900hp range once tuned. Do you still feel as confident now?

Yessir, I try and track most VTCOA members builds :)
Like I say, with and without will be night and day difference. Watch the vid of the red SRT10 I added to the first post. Tell me they won't help ya ;)
It won't turn street tires into slicks but promise you be able to stick 100% better than without them.

I don't think much will stop our beasts from blowing the tires off in each gear except a 3000lb load in the bed lol. Or a tubbed 9inch frd with a 25 inch tire.

Check out first post for what your truck does without my traction system ;)

Added a video of a Red SRT 10 on the Dyno. Watch the wheels move 2 inches forward in the wheel well ;)
Not good !!!

I don't think much will stop our beasts from blowing the tires off in each gear except a 3000lb load in the bed lol. Or a tubbed 9inch frd with a 25 inch tire.

Actually it will help substantially. It costs far less than a 4 link although a 4 link could be setup a little more precise. I imagine weight transfer will be similar or dang close :)
Ready to see a high HP truck prove them on the street or track. Both :burnout:

Those things are LONG!! Wonder how they'll look powder coated:dontknow:

I could see em looking great in Red to match calipers or matching some of your different colored engine bays and themes. :drool:

This is my debate as well, do I spend $500 or so and hope they work, or do I tub this bitch and add a 4-link?

Honestly can't tell you what would work better. I'd love to say mine are from a physics standpoint. These transfer inertia to the front end, in turn allowing it to rise, with much more leverage, whereas a 4 link is based in the rear half of the truck and using its 4 points to lift the truck, but by the rear half of the frame.
Both are gonna serve the purpose and if you are for sure wanting to tub then my bars won't work, and you'd be better with a 4 link. I don't know other then Doms who's actually uses their 4 link to prove results, but his cut 1.4s 60ft on leaf springs prior to 4 linking. ;)

Last edited:
FINALLY! I was hoping i didn't have to fab a set of these. I can't put myself on the list yet I have some expensive mods happening right now but I will if I have any money left. Thanks for coming up with usefull stuff

Sounds like a good possibility. I have not installed my "other ones" yet. Shared shipping is always better....right Alberta boys?

Last edited:
My truck us not 4 linked. It is ladder bars
For the price of this I would try it a properly setup 4 link tubs shocks new axles shortened rear end Man 5_6 thousand on the light side

Will this be as effective as a full own tuned four link or ladder bar setup.
No
But that is not even a fair comparison
Dollar wise

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Will put y'all down on the list. Nothing holding y'all to them until I start collecting for prepayment. That's when I'm satisfied with the finished product ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back