Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

Just hurry up and make mine since I'm number one which I know will be awesome just not 200lbs will be needed

Last edited:
Ya know what I'm down for a set if these as well. Ill try them before going the 4 link way.. I've got a few other tricks up my sleeve to assist with traction that I'm gonna try first.

Ya know what I'm down for a set if these as well. Ill try them before going the 4 link way.. I've got a few other tricks up my sleeve to assist with traction that I'm gonna try first.

One of our lightnings went 9.30's with slicks and long bars only and was maken same power as your truck. They might work out perfect for you

One of our lightnings went 9.30's with slicks and long bars only and was maken same power as your truck. They might work out perfect for you

Cool thanks for the info... I have caltracks on it now that have not been set up so they hop like mad but have to just pull em off and get a set of these goin

Ok venomous1 racing how are the long bars coming along??

Appreciate your interest Ken. I'm hoping to start shipping sets next week sometime :)
I am certain you'll be pleased. Although they work great on my QC and therefore should be exponentially better on a shorter RC, I want to personally set them up on a RC locally to ensure this. I have no doubts myself, but will not put something out there that is ineffective or equal to something that already exists.
Thanks,
Scott

I'm new to the long bar world. Can you explain what they physically do that causes traction to increase? Do they transfer weight from the front to the rear increasing the rear to front weight ratio? Also, will this be a no-drill assembly for the RC guys as well. I am one of those who wanna return to stock IF needed without signs of mods.

Long bar is a term I don't use but the Lightning guys use for a similar setup. The Venomous1 Racing "Traction/Transfer Bars use wasted momentum from axle wrap, and exert the force to a specific location on the frame. This does 3 positive things to your suspension.

1. It locates the rear end longitudinal to the frame which helps in any aspect of stability control as well as handling overall.

2. It keeps the axle housing located rotationally to keep spring wrap, and coinciding wheel hop from happening.

3. Weight from the front end is transferred ,via momentum from the axle wrap that would have occurred, to the rear tires, and in turn forcing the tires downward into the pavement.

The production shorter, blacker, rubber enriched black marks and therefore traction are the end result :drool::rock:

As far as mounting, They will require drilling for bolts but those can easily look like factory holes ;)
The rear mounting is bolted and easily return to stock ;)

Last edited:
Trying to keep them in the $400-500 range Albert. Really don't know till they're welded and powdercoated as to exact price though. Thanks for your interest :rock:

Just saw this thread. Long bars should work great! When will these be shipping? :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back