Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

He has to be real careful with letting a bunch of pics out because there are some people(vendors) that like to copy shit
Because they do not have a creative bone in there body and they build shit

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

I totally agree here. Maybe interested members can receive info by PM?!?

Thanks!

Scott, patent or license or trademark or do something with your procucts man. Protect yourself and your hard work!

Awesome, I'm glad for you. Once you do, then you'll be set to post up all kinds of pictures

He has to be real careful with letting a bunch of pics out because there are some people(vendors) that like to copy shit

How true!

Are you saying these will make my truck hook on street tires? Any guarantees? :D

HA...you notice that too...

How true!

Are you saying these will make my truck hook on street tires? Any guarantees? :D

You will not DEAD HOOK unless on slicks/drag radials, but you WILL NOT spin through the gears anymore :)
I guarantee that if they don't work, it's my name and reputation on the line :D
I wouldn't think of offering you guys a product that isn't in my truck and making me smile personally! I'm y'all's guinea pig/ test dummy ;)
My desire, as many already know, is to put our trucks on the map like they should've been years ago. More stories of track times and opponent kills are in the very near future and I am destined to help us get there :rock:
I've shares my videos of my wins for years while testing and researching ways to make our trucks faster, and the main necessity for speed isn't power, its traction!:burnout:

These aren't some 4x4 bar cut for our trucks and slapped on, lol.
Physics, geometry and a lot of time went into finding what was going to have maximum effect and no side effects! These are engineered for the SRT-10 QC and RC. Quad Cab is designed (as of now) for an axle flip kit. Standard Height Quad Cabs will soon follow :)

Last edited:

Who could you possibly be speaking of?

Exactly!! This has been needed since the release of our trucks in 04' yet only one traction aid has been offered yet doesn't transfer weight as my Traction/Transfer System.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery and I've been flattered enough for one weekend ;)

I don't know if it was enough for one weekend. Just throw the exact measurements up here so I can copy them. ;)

You will not DEAD HOOK unless on slicks/drag radials, but you WILL NOT spin through the gears anymore :)
I guarantee that if they don't work, it's my name and reputation on the line :D
I wouldn't think of offering you guys a product that isn't in my truck and making me smile personally! I'm y'all's guinea pig/ test dummy ;)
My desire, as many already know, is to put our trucks on the map like they should've been years ago. More stories of track times and opponent kills are in the very near future and I am destined to help us get there :rock:
I've shares my videos of my wins for years while testing and researching ways to make our trucks faster, and the main necessity for speed isn't power, its traction!:burnout:

I almost forget, just send me a set and I will do some R&D! :D Seriously though, I will take a set when they are ready.

Who could you possibly be speaking of?
Chrysler?

I don't know if it was enough for one weekend. Just throw the exact measurements up here so I can copy them. ;)

7" long and about 2" diameter:D

I almost forget, just send me a set and I will do some R&D! :D Seriously though, I will take a set when they are ready.

Thanks and look forward to you and others putting down the numbers this year!! Huge future ahead:burnout:

Wrong measurements, I'm pretty sure I can't use that information for anything. :D

Gotta get all my other "stuff" done then it looks like it will be time for these, nice job man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!! I agree 100%!!!!! Bang on Dom!!

When are they going to be a available? (QC with flip kit)

Last edited:
Another question,do they come painted or powder coated?? And colour's available?

As of now black powdercoat :) although I can get custom colors as well :rock:
Mine (prototype) are actually rusty steel :)
Wanted to ensure they were what we needed and didn't need redesign prior to looking good :drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back