Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

Simple 2/4 drop bro which is far from low on our QCs :)
Exactly like mine is in pics. Only time I'm low-low is with my 19" skinnys up front. :burnout:

Right now the 2/4 or 3/4 make em look great. You've see. Mine in Person Albert, its a 2/4 :drool:

So just a few questions from a FNG I have a RC 05 what mods would I need for a set of these bars?

Ive only had this beast for a week and the squeaking brakes are first on the list and as much as I like going sideways and straight at the same time these traction bars are second on the list.

You wouldnt need any mods. Its designed to stop your wheel hop. Im stock and have nasty wheel hop, i am going with this set up asap. Its designed to put more weight transfer and control to the rear.

I havent had wheel hop but we will see when I get to the track! you can sign me up for a set and if you can get them powder coated silver that would be sweet!

oh I should probably ask the price but I already know im gonna pay either way no poker face here lol

Sorry I missed your post bud. I'm creating these around the RC and QC and will substantially increase traction while locating the rear axle securely. If you watch the video in the first post you'll see a Red SRT-10 on the Dyno and how the rear end moves forward about 2" during a pull and gear changes. It's terrible!!
I will indeed add you to the list though :)

Sorry I missed your post bud. I'm creating these around the RC and QC and will substantially increase traction while locating the rear axle securely. If you watch the video in the first post you'll see a Red SRT-10 on the Dyno and how the rear end moves forward about 2" during a pull and gear changes. It's terrible!!
I will indeed add you to the list though :)

Thanks!

I am completely stock and will be going to a 1/4 track here soon to get a solid base run with video and then I will do one with your bars so you can have some good marketing for them!

Thanks!

I am completely stock and will be going to a 1/4 track here soon to get a solid base run with video and then I will do one with your bars so you can have some good marketing for them!

Thanks you sir! That would be great! As we all know , they have a severe traction issue stock! Biggest go fast mid you can do is stop the spinning. Working on gopro footage of then in action as well :)
Have a few looking to replace their Caltracs with them as well so we'll see the difference there as well ;)

Hey have we found a price on these yet?? and when they will be shipped??
These are my two big concerns :-(..

LOLOLOL
this never gets old..:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back