Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

I can dump mine in first and not have wheel hop but it goes crooked
Same here. Good for you.

The better rubber you have, the more chance for wheel hop. Get rid of the garbage 22's and throw on some drag radials or slicks on a smaller wheel when problems can start happening real quick without some sort of traction device like traction bars.

Same here. Good for you.

The better rubber you have, the more chance for wheel hop. Get rid of the garbage 22's and throw on some drag radials or slicks on a smaller wheel when problems can start happening real quick without some sort of traction device like traction bars.

Your giving me advice on traction?

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Just trying to educate anyone who doesnt know.

My only response to your post was "same here, good for you".

The rest of it was for everyone. Now, lets get back on topic of traction bars.

Looking forward to seeing some video of the first 10' to see daylight under the front tires with these long bars:rock:

They are coming very soon bro! Changed bracketry a bit as well as overall design so that's slowed them a bit but they are soon to be relased:rock:

Ok let me update this i had the wrong pill in numbers are extremely close but all my passes where on a 100 shot not 150 got the right pill in tonight and will update y'all on real times

scott will these be beneficial for guys who just like to have fun on the streets or is this more of a serious drag app? Also, if lowered and not a race truck (as in a daily driver) is this something to consider just for daily driving benefits? (in retrospect, thats kindve the same question twice)

scott will these be beneficial for guys who just like to have fun on the streets or is this more of a serious drag app? Also, if lowered and not a race truck (as in a daily driver) is this something to consider just for daily driving benefits? (in retrospect, thats kindve the same question twice)

Mine is a dd although I'm not lowered, it helps in every aspect of your needs. I love it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back