Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

Nice to see more getting out there without all the negative interference..........

Nice Dom..........I like your setup also.......

Dom do mean he can actually change what our post say? Can anyone do this?

I edited Doms as it simply was a BS post saying
" I love 4x4 long bars, lol"
So I erased "4x4" as it didn't pertain. Its like some have done before that're not my customer, gets on my vendor thread bashing my product with no experience on my product, I can erase it. I can only do this on my vendor page. Keeps things on topic and trouble starters posts at bay. ;)

Last edited:
Here's a cutaway of our tubing used for our system

Just thought I'd share this cutaway of our traction system. Would also make for a good .50 BMG barrel, lmao :five:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 84
Not 100% sure on length because I have them for a Rc . It mounts under your rear end using your u bolts. You just simple remove the stock plate under your leaf and bolt up new one. Other mount goes on bottom of frame rail under your cab. Its where the 2 pieces of frame come together. It is u shaped so you just hold it mark your holes drill and mount then your bars will just onto both mounts

Not 100% sure on length because I have them for a Rc . It mounts under your rear end using your u bolts. You just simple remove the stock plate under your leaf and bolt up new one. Other mount goes on bottom of frame rail under your cab. Its where the 2 pieces of frame come together. It is u shaped so you just hold it mark your holes drill and mount then your bars will just onto both mounts

Thanks for your advice as its accurate and what I would've Said :shakehands:

How long are these things.... They look double the caltracs! Considering picking them up tax time!

They're longer than Caltracs by a good bit as I designed these to not only locate rear end and prevent wheelhop, but to also transfer weight from the front end to the rear tires to firmly plant tires to the asphalt ;)

They're longer than Caltracs by a good bit as I designed these to not only locate rear end and prevent wheelhop, but to also transfer weight from the front end to the rear tires to firmly plant tires to the asphalt ;)

awesome, that's what I need haha as do we all! thanks guys. Cant wait to get those mufflers so I can throw up another vid of the snakebites for ya!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back