Traction/Transfer bars by V1Racing

Update/feedback...

Dowurkson???

Lets hear it!

Sorry for late reply, let me say this that it does as advertised. No wheel hop on street tires, and launching is completely changed. I have not find my sweet spot but I'm close I'm have tach issues, but it grabs and goes. I'm am Absolutely glad i bought these, and def recommend them

Appreciate your feedback sir! You've done both track and Mexico runs correct? All on street tires?
Of course with drag radials or slicks my Traction System really shines :chain:

My VR1 bars showed up Friday they look fantastic. Scott powder coated them a special color for and got them right out to me. Would post a pic but for some reason won't let me from my phone. Hope to get them installed this week. :D hopefully won't be doing much of this anymore :burnout: lol

Bump for the next batch of 5 :burnout:
Put your name down on this thread and I'll add you to the list for this new batch. :drool:

These parts aren't built in China by the thousands either bro. They are made by me for our trucks. D.O.M. Tubing is what I use, not steel fence post ;)
Also you have to include bracketry to bolt on with Grade 8 heavy duty bolts. Not to mention these are Chromoly Heims that are bigger and stronger than your average Heim.

All depends if you wanna hook and win or spin and lose I guess bro. Compared to a 4 link setup or any other rear end traction/weight transfer system that cam cost $10k its very inexpensive.

These parts aren't built in China by the thousands either bro. They are made by me for our trucks. D.O.M. Tubing is what I use, not steel fence post ;)
Also you have to include bracketry to bolt on with Grade 8 heavy duty bolts. Not to mention these are Chromoly Heims that are bigger and stronger than your average Heim.

All depends if you wanna hook and win or spin and lose I guess bro. Compared to a 4 link setup or any other rear end traction/weight transfer system that cam cost $10k its very inexpensive.

Yah I guess your right. They just don't look like much for that kind of money. Not doubting or questioning your work. Just didn't know what you had into them.

Yah I guess your right. They just don't look like much for that kind of money. Not doubting or questioning your work. Just didn't know what you had into them.

Oh forgot to include Powdercoating of bars and brackets too. The tubing is also tapped for heims. Not a weld in bung ;)
They're actually $1195.00 on the new batch sir.

received mine and they look awesome cant wait to get them installed. Scott powder coated them to match my truck for me :D

Attachments

• 1375114103071.jpg
    1375114103071.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 1375114105411.jpg
    1375114105411.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 1375114103756.jpg
    1375114103756.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 185

Latest posts

Support Us