Traded My Truck, Yes For Another Mopar!

I think you are right. I drove them at the SRT experience and was impressed with them. I got my daughter a AWD Rt.

didnt read every page of the thread, just page 1 and 9, i think i might have posted in this thread before but i forget lol. my buddy has one its a pretty nasty car. he has a good amount of money into it. thing is quicker then my hemi, for now :D

okay just went threw all 9 pages, my budddy gets most of his stuff from modernperformance, his car was pushing 20+psi on stock turbo and BOV, he does have a stage 1 comp with srt-4 neon stage1 injectors,wastgate(Not sure of brand) downpipe, gutted cat and a glasspack...cAr is so much fun to drive in, i love the look it gets when he pulls up and does a 3rd gear pull on the roads and listen to the BOV go off...its a fun time

Nice car and fast. I drove one (actually several) at the Summit Point, WV, Track Experience, last year. It was a blast in the auotcross and handled like it was on rails. On the road course it was equally impressive, quick and it will scream at 6 grand all day long :D

Good luck with it.

Thanks guys, it is a blast to drive. Most people just think its a caliber and try to pull away from me LOL. Had a scion that thought it was a caliber, left him as soon as I downshifted LOL.

(Can't believe I raced a Scion LMAO) Okay it wasn't a race but still)

GTX, am I reading it correctly, that he is using the stock turbo on 20 PSI???

I know Mopar makes larger injectors that you can get with the Stage 1 comp but I figured you would need to upgrade the turbo. Must have a downtube too?

he's running 20+psi on a stock turbo lol, the BOV was only rated for 13 psi, i believe he has a down tube also. he has so much crap in that car i cant keep track

and for the srt-4calibers their are no upgraded turbo's,cams,or hand held tuners like diablo yet but the markets strong they will come soon

Thank's for the info GTX. Think you could steal a picture of it (engine) ????

Oh and I actually did not do a burnout right before I traded her in........I did three LOL. One really long one down a side street in Raleigh, NC near Capital Blvd. LOL.

Frank, doing a little research on these.....if ya don't mind, would love an update on what you've done and how much you like the car after a few months??? Any issues or any warranty work you had to have done???? :D

Thanks,

Jason

TREKER said:
I was looking into one a few years back.. Kept my hemi ram. 170k on the clock and happy.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25098&highlight=thoughts+caliber

Thanks for the link....

My commute is about to blow up.....right now, I'm driving a 01 Ram 2500 V10 that gets 10mpg :eek: ......not fond of a car payment, but fuel is going to run me $400 a month with the job change.....with my trade, I could get $250 payments, fuel down to $200, and no worries about repair costs, at least for 3 years.....

Just thinking it over....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back