Traded My Truck, Yes For Another Mopar!

Nice...they were a lot of fun at the SRT experience.

So YOU were the reason I couldn't get that tag for my truck.

Enjoy.

Lee

That little Caliber does look pretty cool. I've never seen an SRT one before. The seats are sick! Did you already put in a Kicker woofer?

Please tell me you didn't do "Cash For Clunkers". I'd hate to hear that they are going to destroy the 10.

There is no possible way he cash for clunkered the 10...that would be blasphemy..

Congrats on your new SRT...

I am glad you are sticking around... You are one of our most knowledgeable in Stereos!!!

At least you got the SRT version, I rented the good old stock version one time, damn thing wouldn't get out of it's own way.

I'm sorry, but that's just so wrong. They will bury my truck with me.

I didnt think much of the Caliber SRT4 when they first came out....till I drove a couple of them at the SRT Track Experience..handles great....I had no trouble keeping up with the SRT8s on the road course though the 8 will dust the 4 in the qtr....fun car to drive and easy to make it an 11 second car..

Last edited:
I really liked the lines too, it is quite aggressive and yes the hood scoop is actually functional (I checked LOL) It is very quick and handles the corner excellently (ok not like a ferrari but you get my point) The seats fit me perfectly kinda like a race seat.

I cannot wait to mod the hell out of it. Gonna do tint first it looks a little to family car to me. Then CAI (probably k & n) followed by a Stage 1 Computer, then a downtube. From there who knows........but I think Stink-man and Justin will keep me busy LOL.

Oh and Dave what did you want??? LMAO

Glad ya'll want me to stick around. I might look kinda funny at the GTG's but I can deal with that:D

Oh and thanks for the info on the downtube. I took out my cats in my truck and it made a hell of a difference, so I know exactly what you mean.

This is for the future........but who makes good turbo's? Turbonetics is the only name I have ever been exposed to.

The Stage 1 Computer from Mopar raises the boost from the factory from 10 PSI to 17, so I figure that would be enough for now........yeah right LOL

Congrats Frank!!!! Looks/Sounds like a fun change!!! :burnout:

might wanna check out the diablosport preadtor, my buddy has a neon srt-4 with all the stage 2 stuff and apparently the ECU pulls a lot of timing when the boost goes over 13psi. he said with the tuner and an AGP wastegate it makes a HUGE difference(the wastgate controls you boost to an extent)

electronic boost controller (so you can play) and turbo timer...greddy makes a good kit, as well as hks....

call me...i got a ton of turbo info....used to have a tt vr4 (that i wish i never sold)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back