Traded My Truck, Yes For Another Mopar!

I want to come but can't make a promise yet, that is why I kept quiet on the Panama GTG thread. I will know when the date gets closer. Oh and yes I would save a sheite load of money on gas.

Just got gas tonight....light was on.....filled it with shell ultimate for $32.51. Little computer said 314 miles till next fill up. Probably the only thing I won't miss with my 10, the gas bill LOL

Frank? .......................

If I am not mistaken did Justin not bring a kick ass caliber to a GTG?

very nice - sorry to hear that you let the 10 go,

scoobert said:
i drove the non srt version i was far from impressed.

well when the letters " srt " are involved there got to me something impressive !!!!!

It is definetely nothing like a regular caliber except the body. SRT means great suspension, great power, great styling, and great braking. Nuff said.

Griff I am not sure about Justin and a caliber. I have not met him at a GTG yet. I was hoping he would find this thread.......

Scoobert----> The car is bad ass (at least in my opinion) It actually has a built in computer that measures 1/4 mile times, 1/8 mile times, g-forces, braking distance, etc. It is made to mod......don't believe me? Then why would they make a boost gauge that goes to 20 PSI when it only goes to 10 PSI on the stock tune???

Looks good, I love the darker red. Sorry you had to let go of a nice ride to get another one. I can see a bigger turbo in your future.. :D

5_0_BAIT said:
I know Jack, that's why I like ya bud. You can dish it and take it too. I hate those that dish it out but get feelings when they get it back LOL.

I really hope I can get to a GTG soon. I wanna see all of your mods since Macon. Damn you have been busy!!!!

P.S. never knew you were an ex-drag racer. Any professional time???

Not exactly professional, but I did spend 2 years in NHRA racing Modified Production class and many years bracket racing.

Never knew that about ya bud (till I read your info page) That is awesome, when I was a kid my dad did some amateur track suzuki racing. Man he had some nasty bikes, at least until he crashed and blew out his knee!!!

I always wanted to race in a circuit but you gotta have some deep pockets to start or have to start real young.

Those are fun little cars arent they!

I can get anything from Modern performance, etc. for these. We've done a few custom setups locally (intercooler, cold air intake, relocated battery, blow off valves, intercooler pipes, etc.). I have one getting dropped off Monday for a 61MM turbo upgrade. Cool cars, my employee Steve has one that ive driven quite a bit.
Justin

Thanks Justin. I will be ordering some stuff from you in the near future. Will let you know. Thanks again. Glad to hear that others that own them love em too (after they have had them for a bit)

Stock 4's 0 to 60 in under 6 seconds, the SRT 4's have a top speed of 170 mph...........these lil devils with top stage turbos are bad ass..........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

They had some new SRT4s at Dave Smith Motors in Kellog Idaho for $15,995 in the last month. I wanted to go and pick one up but did not get a chance to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back