Traded My Truck, Yes For Another Mopar!

5_0_BAIT said:
Oh and Dave what did you want??? LMAO
You Clunkered your truck didn't you? If so......I really don't know what to say. If so....you realize it has to be destroyed don't you?

If I had to buy a kaliber it would be that one. Does it have the cvt tranny?

SilvrSRT10 said:
You Clunkered your truck didn't you? If so......I really don't know what to say. If so....you realize it has to be destroyed don't you?
he said the dealership wanted it bc they had someone looking for one....

really nice man caliber man :rock:

Silverbullet08 said:
he said the dealership wanted it bc they had someone looking for one....
OK, thanks. Missed that part. Whew! Had me worried there for a few.:rock:

Hell NO I didn't have it destroyed!!!! Big Dave c'mon. I loved my truck, hell I thought about givin' it a goodbye hug. Had to make the adult intellegent decision which was best for me.

500snakz----it does not have the CVT (wouldn't have bought it if it did) It has a 6-speed manual Getrag tranny. Shifts tight as hell yet smooth. I have run it on the highways in 6th gear and got 28.1 MPG's!!!

The car is really a dream to drive. Drove it through traffic today and scared the shit out of my wife LOL.

It doesn't have much in first gear but 2nd-4th is crazy!!!
I hope with some tuning and a couple of parts I can make first more ballzy.

CarolinaSRT10 said:
Nice...they were a lot of fun at the SRT experience.

So YOU were the reason I couldn't get that tag for my truck.

Enjoy.

Lee

LMAO Lee. I spent 2 months finding the right tag.

Wanna hear something funny? SRT is NOT taken here in NC. Crazy huh?

5_0_BAIT said:
Hell NO I didn't have it destroyed!!!! Big Dave c'mon. I loved my truck, hell I thought about givin' it a goodbye hug. Had to make the adult intellegent decision which was best for me.
Frank, I know you are a car guy and I really couldn't fathom you agreeing to having your truck destroyed but I just didn't know how tempting the $4500 C4C deal would be. I'm so glad your truck is going to somebody else and that you are happy with your new ride. It is sharp looking. See you at the next SRT GTG. As far as I'm concerned, all SRT's are welcome.
5_0_BAIT said:
LMAO Lee. I spent 2 months finding the right tag.

Wanna hear something funny? SRT is NOT taken here in NC. Crazy huh?
I have SRT-10 on my tag so that's taken. :aetsch:

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, what a PUSS:( :( :( :(

Sorry to disappoint Jack. Love the comment LMFAO:laugh: :laugh:

ROZ: Yep is is a nice change. It is still very quick and meets all my new needs. Trust me it will be heavily modded:D

Stinker: Thanks for finding the website. Will be buying that downtube soon. Also found a catch-can that I must (lol) have. I have a list I will be getting from you soon. as you know I try to support our vendors here first and foremost.

Thanks again for all the knowledge bein' thrown my way about turbo's I am soakin' it all up.

Yep Stink-man I did. can you PM me prices on a kn CAI and the full Mopar one? (they make one that goes all the way down to the front tire) oh and a Stage 1 computer too. My wife gave me the wink to buy a couple of go fast parts to make me "feel better" LOL.

5_0_BAIT said:
Yep Stink-man I did. can you PM me prices on a kn CAI and the full Mopar one? (they make one that goes all the way down to the front tire) oh and a Stage 1 computer too. My wife gave me the wink to buy a couple of go fast parts to make me "feel better" LOL.
send me the last 9 of your vin, they allways ask for that at dodge:)

yeah buddy...there are times when i miss hearing those front tires biting for traction as 25lbs. of boost started filling up that intake....and an AWD burnout is one of the coolest things a car can do...but no drifting:mad:...i bet she's got some mad torque steer....is the front an LSD? quaiffe, right?...

Torque steer........yep. When I get on it in second through fourth, the damn thing wants to turn right LOL. I love it. It kinda reminds me of the 10 in the rain!!!

5_0_BAIT said:
Torque steer........yep. When I get on it in second through fourth, the damn thing wants to turn right LOL. I love it. It kinda reminds me of the 10 in the rain!!!
The only similarities between that thing and your 10 is the number of doors:p :p

It's okay Jack. (This is the space I would normally talk shit but my CSRT ain't modded yet so I will leave it blank LMAO)

Your right they both have 4 doors. There is a noteable difference though......my CSRT hits third gear EVERY f-in time:rock: :rock: :rock:

Can you say that Jack ROTFLMAO:p :p

5_0_BAIT said:
It's okay Jack. (This is the space I would normally talk shit but my CSRT ain't modded yet so I will leave it blank LMAO)

Your right they both have 4 doors. There is a noteable difference though......my CSRT hits third gear EVERY f-in time:rock: :rock: :rock:

Can you say that Jack ROTFLMAO:p :p
OK, You win, Nice ride Frankie. No joke Bubba I just been f**kin with ya.:D :D

I know Jack, that's why I like ya bud. You can dish it and take it too. I hate those that dish it out but get feelings when they get it back LOL.

I really hope I can get to a GTG soon. I wanna see all of your mods since Macon. Damn you have been busy!!!!

P.S. never knew you were an ex-drag racer. Any professional time???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back