Trainman's Ultimate NA Build

Update: Headers are modified and installed, entire exhaust system being fabricated: 3.5 inch all the way, true dual, equal length to the mufflers, x-pipe, catless, twin Borla XR1's 3.5 in, oval Sportsman 16" mufflers. Hopefully quad tips (2 on each side, balanced) for that true dual exhaust look from the rear. Also custom Aluminum Twin inlet air intake with Ram Air from the middle lower Passenger side grill opening (where I had it before with the Volant air box). Hopefully tuning in about 2 weeks.

Update: because of space limitations and the size of the 3.5" stainless exhaust it will not have an X-pipe nor will it be equal length all the way back. Because of the tubing, the size of the tubing and the Carbon Fiber driveshaft diameter we can't do an x-pipe. The system will be free flowing, no crimps, and exit out both sides in the back with dual tips on each side. Took a couple of shots from the collector back to the twin Borla Mufflers. SRTBrad should post in a few days after he finishes a very hard remodel. He's been super busy.

Sorry guys been really swamped at work. Here are the pictures promised for Jerry:

20150805_131645_zpss6d4uadp.jpg

My good friend Mas! He has 2 SRT-10's (Reg Cab and a Quad Cab) and this is his Manual trans ZL1 Camaro!

Very Nice Jerry.

It's going to flow so well, it wont really matter on the X pipe.

The big deal that I see is the header collectors! Looks like a "Rocket Nozzle" design with converging, throat and diverging sections. That will definitely accelerate the exhaust flow and help "Suck" your exhaust out of the heads.

SWEET

Were these headers on during the dyno runs?

Cheers!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back