Trainman's Ultimate NA Build

DSCN1096_zpsbgvlyjjx.jpg

Man..... I would LOVE true duals on my truck.....

That would look great on my Silver Ram......

What does that cost?

How will you get around the actual bumper?

What bumper:dontknow::D (most of the metal is already gone, from my previous weight reduction!). Look at the ends in the photos, the metal (what's left of it) is still apparent. These cutouts will be Black powder coated, with twin chrome exhaust tips (round) on each side in the final version.:rock:

Last edited:
What bumper:dontknow::D (most of the metal is already gone, from my previous weight reduction!). Look at the ends in the photos, the metal (what's left of it) is still apparent. These cutouts will be Black powder coated, with twin chrome exhaust tips (round) on each side in the final version.:rock:

Got ya. I thought you might have notched the bumper. I had not noticed it was missing. Looks really good so far though.

Dayum, this truck has sooooo much cool stuff on it! Amazing work!!!

Wait till you see the custom Air Intake! Also, talking with Todd at A&C today we are thinking of matching the bumper plates in Red paint instead of black powder coat. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Wait till you see the custom Air Intake! Also, talking with Todd at A&C today we are thinking of matching the bumper plates in Red paint instead of black powder coat. What do you guys think?

I think they look super in black, but if you are looking to sleeper it up make em red and try and hide the hardware to make em look stock. :)

i thought the finish of whats in the photos looked good:rock::rock::rock:

personally i don't like it at all - maybe the plates are too big??
but that's why there's vanilla and chocolate ice cream...

if anything i would have liked a side exhaust - which i want to do on my truck now i just don't want to do the work lol

personally i don't like it at all - maybe the plates are too big??
but that's why there's vanilla and chocolate ice cream...

if anything i would have liked a side exhaust - which i want to do on my truck now i just don't want to do the work lol
VR1 Can knock it out for ya

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back