Trainman's Ultimate NA Build

This is another very nice built.

I really like the craftsmanship that can be seen on the Pictures and really
looking for the final engine and its power it will lay down.

Thanks for sharing this with us on this Forum !

Arne

Block is in LA getting the cam bearing holes line bored, very critical. Pistons are at Exotic Engines, as soon as the block is done (promised before Christmas) then assembly will begin. Maybe with luck the engine will be started before Christmas, if so then SRTBrad and I will be there along with Chris Jensen. We will get video of the engine on the dyno stand and Chris will break it it and tune it on the dyno before shipping back to A&C for installation. We are hoping to have the truck done before the Feb Test and Tune at Famoso, so anybody that wants to be there make plans now. Feb 14, 2015 (Saturday, 8am) or the following Feb. 20-22, 3-day Test and Tune.

Last edited:
What are your plans for fuel system to support this? Any thoughts of running E85?

Whatever Kevin, Todd and Chris decide I need will be in the truck. As far as E85, I am exploring that option right now with the CTS V. I just had the flex fuel sensor kit installed as well as a Squash fuel system. Just waiting for my tuner (Jim @ CalSpeed & Performance in Bakersfield) to get a fresh drum of E85, probably next week and then we will tune. Depending on those results (E85 vs 109, I make 615 rwhp on 91, and 682 rwhp on 109) it will determine how I will go.

Whatever Kevin, Todd and Chris decide I need will be in the truck. As far as E85, I am exploring that option right now with the CTS V. I just had the flex fuel sensor kit installed as well as a Squash fuel system. Just waiting for my tuner (Jim @ CalSpeed & Performance in Bakersfield) to get a fresh drum of E85, probably next week and then we will tune. Depending on those results (E85 vs 109, I make 615 rwhp on 91, and 682 rwhp on 109) it will determine how I will go.

What's your best time with the 682 tune?

I would love to see what my viper would do at that elevation it ran a 10.6 in Abq on the small tune. Over 8k das.

Come on out in Feb! I hope to be making the first pass with the SRT-10 that day. Oh, and I would love to see what my CTS V would do with 900 fewer pounds (as in the weight of the Viper)....but in reality , you can be here.....and I think the DA will be below 500' at that time! Hope to see you here. Brad will have his Ultra HD movie camera, same as the movie studios, the quality should be amazing.:rock:

Back