Truck for sale

Nowwhat said:
sure after you spend the $25k to get to 15lbs of boost you can sell the truck for $37,000.....better stick with the house plan....:D

What, and start acting like I'm responsible with my money now???:idea: Why change now?:D

outnumbered said:
Mine. Buying land to build a house, soooo, selling the truck. Then, once the house is built, I'LL buy another, and start over again. Here's the details:

19000 miles
Remaining 7 year/75,000 mile warranty
DC Performance Stage 2 flash (still have stock computer)
Bellanger headers, mids and high flow cats
Magnaflow Catback
Hennessey Throttle Body
JMB powder coated valve covers
K&N CAI
170^ Thermostat
LazerLite Tonneau cover
Smoked LED tail/3rd brake lights
Bedrug
X-Metal Lowering kit
CalVue mirrors
06 emblems
Painted door handles
PermaStar coated wheels
Billet center caps
US Speed floor mats
New Yokohama's
1,000,000 coats of Zaino:D

$32,000. And no, I'm not taking anything off.

Damn...if I could sell mine and get yours I would!

Nowwhat said:
sure after you spend the $25k to get to 15lbs of boost you can sell the truck for $37,000.....better stick with the house plan....:D
now that is some good advice, I've got that 25k into mine and I can't even get that $37,000:(

Ron, you better stay around here.

We like you more than your truck...and your truck was just outstanding!

Prof said:
Ron, you better stay around here.

We like you more than your truck...and your truck was just outstanding!

Absolutely. I will be buying another once the house is built, and I'm sure it will come from this site. I think my wife is actually more upset than I am right now.

By the way, it's going to Canada.

outnumbered said:
I think I'm going to go cry now.
you will be back in the saddle again soon bud...congrats on the sale..:)

you will have another one. and i know you'll make it better than this one. cheer up, there's more out there and if ya ever want to drive a rc come to jersey. any time the keys are yours :D :D

Damn i'm happy for you because I know you wanted the cash for the house thing but it's a sad day bro.... hope things come thru for you!! :burnout:

Mixed feelings I am sure.Do your house thing a start again!!!
hey at least it's football season!! Go fins!!!!

Congratulations on the sale Ron! . . . Good luck with the house modding!

outnumbered said:
By the way, it's going to Canada.

Did you tell the lucky Canuck to check out the forum? He's a smart man to buy one from the States... save huge amounts of money.. 10-15K.

Hey Ron...:aetsch::eviltongue::stupid::bawling::eek:. In that order. I'm not going to congratulate you because I didn't want you to sell it.

Ohh, Hell!! Congratulations. Now hurry up and get another one.

wont grow old said:
Hey at least it's football season!! Go fins!!!!
I was just on my way home with the gauge cluster all lit up wondering why it reminded me of the Miami Dolphins. Teal and Orange are their colors just like our gauges.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back