Truck is running bad & loading up. Anyone got any idea??

robwclark said:
On top of that there is no one in the DFW area I trust to look at it and give me a better opinion than my own, unless you guys know someone honest and cheap!!

American Racing Technology is just outside of Austin... that's the only place I know of around there. They took care of my build.

http://www.americanracingtech.com/

hey Mr. " not on the computer much lately" guy. You owe me a set of new tires for my 10. Still have them? Understand you not being on the computer but I called till blue in the face. I am making this public again because everyone is helping you out but you have screwed a few of us over and I ain't letting it lie. PM me some info bud!

VENOMOUS1 said:
hey Mr. " not on the computer much lately" guy. You owe me a set of new tires for my 10. Still have them? Understand you not being on the computer but I called till blue in the face. I am making this public again because everyone is helping you out but you have screwed a few of us over and I ain't letting it lie. PM me some info bud!
?????? who you talkin too?

Wished I had some popcorn:D

JRSVIPR said:
Hows this?
Yep, give me ,give me, give me, Ok here is a bus ticket back to where you came from:rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

viperhauler said:
i'm not sure how that correlates?

or did i miss something?:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
Thought you said you wanted some loco's. :D

those malted moth balls are great to:bike: :rock: :D

JRSVIPR said:
Moth balls?:hmmmm: What you been smoken? :D

ya know them thar chocolate covered balls that taste like a malted:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

ZCx said:
ya know them thar chocolate covered balls that taste like a malted:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
I was just messin with you.

Attachments

• 51TBF48NC2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51TBF48NC2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back