truck update

This is a kick ass build, can't wait til it's completed. Makes me love my dodge that much more knowing what something is capable of.

05QCSRT10 said:
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
wont be until next year guys truck s put away ....i need to mke some more money only need about another 15k and she will be done for now;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
wont be until next year guys truck s put away ....i need to mke some more money only need about another 15k and she will be done for now;)

Sorry to hear about the delay...but, IMO a good decision...you have done it so well to this point, finish it the way it needs to be done...no financially imposed short cuts Dom!

We are all anxious to see this build be successful...regardless of the delays.

Prof said:
Sorry to hear about the delay...but, IMO a good decision...you have done it so well to this point, finish it the way it needs to be done...no financially imposed short cuts Dom!

We are all anxious to see this build be successful...regardless of the delays.
i cant imagine what kind of cash he has into this build. take your time bro. do it right the first time and youll be happy. im anxious to get mine done but im also patient. i see next year producing some badass rides onthis forum.:rock:

I agree. Take your time and do it right. It's been almost a year and I still have quite a bit to tidy up. Next is the trans and possibly a gear change.

It's awesome Dom, the dream build....even more awesome than a ground up:rock:

There's always delays when you are working hard for it, but when you get to the end (if there is one) then that's the payoff.....One of a kind and the fastest to boot. Hard to get more worthwhile than that. Maybe a mag will do a layout, too. Certainly worthy of it. Love to be there when you do "the run".

Good luck, man. Pullin' for ya:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

100_3487.jpg

100_3488.jpg

this will be in the truck tomorrow with more pics to come!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great Dom. That will be one badass ride when you are done.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back