Tubbed the Bed

damn, we just want to see you guys get your projects finished.

some times certain people are out of sight out of mind.

Prof said:
I think its about time that several of us pick up a breaker bar each and meet in St. Louis.
not cool some of the people you are referring to are friends and i have hung out with and had a blast and done exceptional work for me:mad:

505'sFastestViper. said:
not cool some of the people you are referring to are friends and i have hung out with and had a blast and done exceptional work for me:mad:

I have no problem with his work. Others might but I am not aware of them. I also have experience with the person you are referring to and was not pleased with the outcome...but I have never heard anything bad about his work.

Prof said:
I have no problem with his work. Others might but I am not aware of them. I also have experience with the person you are referring to and was not pleased with the outcome...but I have never heard anything bad about his work.

Exactly:D Well said Roy;)

The man does great work:rock: He has gotten over his head in the last year or so IMO:dontknow: I had a dealing with him that wasn't so good either:mad: I myself didn't post it on the forum for everyone to see either. It wouldn't take a genius to figure it out though:D

kyle's srt10 said:
Exactly:D Well said Roy;)

The man does great work:rock: He has gotten over his head in the last year or so IMO:dontknow: I had a dealing with him that wasn't so good either:mad: I myself didn't post it on the forum for everyone to see either. It wouldn't take a genius to figure it out though:D
Good man ;)

505'sFastestViper. said:

You're right about the not cool part. I thought he was a decent enough guy, and have done business with him. Regardless, I feel terrible for what Dale's being put through for no good reason. He's been subjected to some incredibly childish BS at this guys hands, and I know darned well that Dale is not deserving of it.

Remember that Gary Virgin (X-Metal) once had a sterling reputation on this forum. Regardless of one's reputation, there are certain things that are inexcusable. Such is the case here. After what I've heard, I would not want to be associated with this person. It's a shame that someone with a good deal of talent in this department would treat anyone this way, given that we are a fairly tight-knit community here.

Maybe he's a victim of his success, or maybe he just sucks. Whatever the case may be, this guy needs to make good or get the f out. Period. Guys that behave badly need to be made known for what they do, and answer for their actions. Even Hennessey got his head on straight eventually. Maybe this guy will too.

It's time to quit pussy-footing around with shops that do well for some and screw others. Quit pulling punches with these guys, and put some pressure on them to do the right thing.

There is no reason to support people who behave this way.

Dom if you are close to the man can you see if you can help Dale? This issue isn't doing anything good for anyone.

How about a little help big guy?

I think names would only inflame a bad situation...at this point.

ViperTruck2933 said:
I think all of those people who don't know ALL of the details (including me :D )should stay out of this. ;)
:dito: :dito: Not hard to figure out what is going on. We should keep out of it. Now if Dale wants some help he will let us know. I just hope everthing works out for Tinygiants and his truck to be done soon.

oh hell not one to jump in someone elses business but you guys are right everyone needs to get quality service period if dale wants us to help he will let us know

tinygiants said:
I should re-phrase this. I did speak to Joe 2 weeks ago. My engine had been shipped, but there was a shipping incident. It was returned to sender. He was going to ship it again. So 2 weeks ago, I gave him the commercial address the engine was to be shipped to. We have not spoken since.

Communication is the cornerstone of a successful relationship. Joe and I have struggled in this regard.

Dom, I can see why you feel that way. Your truck is a work of art. The collaboration by PBJ, JMB and you turned out a masterpiece. I hope that Joe and I are able to get to that point and celebrate.
can you call me please 5053303162

Prof said:
I think names would only inflame a bad situation...at this point.

True enough. Any time someone's project is essentially being held hostage, it's a bad situation.

The man knows who he is and what is expected of him. If he is honorable, he will make this right. If not, I hope he knows full well that some of us will make sure that his name will be known.

The ball is, and has been in his court. It's time for him to honor his commitment to Dale.

Ram From Hell said:
You're right about the not cool part. I thought he was a decent enough guy, and have done business with him. Regardless, I feel terrible for what Dale's being put through for no good reason. He's been subjected to some incredibly childish BS at this guys hands, and I know darned well that Dale is not deserving of it.

Remember that Gary Virgin (X-Metal) once had a sterling reputation on this forum. Regardless of one's reputation, there are certain things that are inexcusable. Such is the case here. After what I've heard, I would not want to be associated with this person. It's a shame that someone with a good deal of talent in this department would treat anyone this way, given that we are a fairly tight-knit community here.

Maybe he's a victim of his success, or maybe he just sucks. Whatever the case may be, this guy needs to make good or get the f out. Period. Guys that behave badly need to be made known for what they do, and answer for their actions. Even Hennessey got his head on straight eventually. Maybe this guy will too.

It's time to quit pussy-footing around with shops that do well for some and screw others. Quit pulling punches with these guys, and put some pressure on them to do the right thing.

There is no reason to support people who behave this way.

f$%k! I love you bo:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back