Tubbed the Bed

My originals are stock.

The new ones are actually used ones from Justin. They have been modified to take a AN-8 feed to each rails rear and a AN-6 return line that exits the front of the rail. They are also powder coated :)

Those tires make your rear end look small. I know a lot of girls that could use them tires :D

Congrats bro!!!

tinygiants said:
My originals are stock.

The new ones are actually used ones from Justin. They have been modified to take a AN-8 feed to each rails rear and a AN-6 return line that exits the front of the rail. They are also powder coated :)

I would think this would be alot cheaper than new fuel rails correct?:dontknow: Did you do the in tank pumps from Justin also?

The beast lives, but I did not bring her home. The rear brakes are grabbing a bit, and need a little TLC. So the shop is doing that right after they get a bite for lunch. Then they will be ready to set the adaptives. But being daddy comes first. So I left it there and I am on my way to get my precious. We will set the adaptives in the morning when the shop opens. I am not going to subject my 3 yo to that tedium. She loves her truck, but she has the patience of a woman :)
:burnout: :party:

so very happy for you my friend...

I will have a cigar and glass of wine and think of the thrill you will have driving it home tomorrow.

Roy

tinygiants said:
The beast lives, but I did not bring her home. The rear brakes are grabbing a bit, and need a little TLC. So the shop is doing that right after they get a bite for lunch. Then they will be ready to set the adaptives. But being daddy comes first. So I left it there and I am on my way to get my precious. We will set the adaptives in the morning when the shop opens. I am not going to subject my 3 yo to that tedium. She loves her truck, but she has the patience of a woman :)
:burnout: :party:
congrats dale !!! :congrats:

this has been a ridiculously long wait for you......... :)

We have the initial "tune" done. What this equates to, is we took the most conservative tune that came with the ROE (8D Tune) and we set the adaptives. This was done on a dyno, so we could watch air:fuel and do loaded vs unloaded conditions.

After the tune we were checking things over, and the front crank seal is leaking. So it is back for more repair...

Tiny this is just plain awesome bro:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You may good man are defintly one of a kind:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Well things are at a standstill. The shop did not get the oil leak stopped before stopping for the weekend :( Looks like we will be spending the first part of next week chasing that.

Dom, if you read this, ask Joe to call me please.

Here are the pics from the dyno. Got a decent angle on the new rear end while we were setting the air:fuel ratio.

Still working on the Oil Leak though. The front seal had major damage.

Attachments

• P1000696.jpg
    P1000696.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3,034
  • P1000695.jpg
    P1000695.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,850
tinygiants said:
Here are the pics from the dyno. Got a decent angle on the new rear end while we were setting the air:fuel ratio.

Still working on the Oil Leak though. The front seal had major damage.
love the pics dale !!! :rock:

sweet jesus!!! Now thats an ass end!! Great pics.I hope you get your seal problems worked out.The final results are just going to be sick! Nice work!

Silverback said:
You're to old to remember having wood. ;) :D

Looks great Dale. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

My fantasy life and imagination are as good as ever!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back