Under drive pulleys! Group Buy!! Your least expensive first power modification!

No, that's what a money hidden from wife account is for... :D

Precisely! This is the exact reason I've been holding off. The "me" account is dry right now lol. Why is it that we cant spend our own $? Lol That and does anybody else get in trouble for being on the forum too much??? What has my life come to?:dontknow:

I like mine, anybody else use that A/C bypass belt that I use?

Hey bud, that bypass belt... were you using that prior to the UD pulley? Will it still work with the new pulley or will it be to long? I never run my a/c so I would be running this belt all of the time if its good for freeing up a little more power!

Hey bud, that bypass belt... were you using that prior to the UD pulley? Will it still work with the new pulley or will it be to long? I never run my a/c so I would be running this belt all of the time if its good for freeing up a little more power!

No, different belts, I only posted the UD pulley belt that bypasses the A/C.

Last edited:
This should be your first engine mod that will free up power in your engine. Installs with basic hand tools in minutes, and also adds bling to the engine compartment being its machined t-6061 aluminum finish is outstanding. You'll gain about a tenth on the strip and and look great popping the hood after. Supplied with new Belts,bolts, and washers.

These are custom made to my specs to order. You'll love the throttle response!:burnout:

Add your name to the list here if you're interested and let's have a "Track Proven" mod all SRT10 owners can afford.

All belt driven accessories still operate at exact temps, voltages, etc as factory.:D

Here a pic of the prototype on my truck.

And here are the pictures of the produced pulleys that are headed out to a few members that are ready to test them out :burnout:

$235 shipped to your house ;)
Make your payment at PAYPAL
[email protected] is addy

1. VPRPWRD- Paid
2.inforthelulz- Paid
3.SRT10Ramviper
4.Chaynick- Paid
5.SpyderTT- Paid
6.dcapita- Paid
7.NSDQ- Paid
8.scottrobinson- Paid
9. Doworkson- Paid
10. Psycho1122. Paid
11. Hawk02 Paid
12. Phxpoolguy - Paid
13. 06 SRT- Paid
14. ArrestmeRed04 Paid
15. MikeH. Paid
I knew it lol!!!

Sold a couple pulleys locally so didn't put them on list, lol. Alter ego? Nah, Shorty is a 6'5 or so gentleman in a Red QC from about 150 north east of me :burnout:

Sold a couple pulleys locally so didn't put them on list, lol. Alter ego? Nah, Shorty is a 6'5 or so gentleman in a Red QC from about 150 north east of me :burnout:

Lol, where the heck you been Scott? Why does everybody think you and Shorty are the same person? Lol

Back