UPDATE ON FACTORY U-CONNECT INSTALL

I was hoping the uconnect would be cheaper to install but that is way to much. Unfortunately I looked at that Motorola web site and it didn't seem like they had anything that supported my iphone.

Ya after doing a little more research they just don't have the iphone on their site but it should work. Do you know will the ihf 1000 work with stereo speakers in our truck. I saw on the web site it said the harness wasn't compatible with the infinity amp and I am not sure what kind of amp we have. I have a silver 2004 regular cab that I bought just before winter with 10,000 miles on it. I think the only option it has is the polished wheels. I have the regular 6 disc radio which I believe is called the RBQ. Once I get the truck out of storage I am going to put a toneau cover on it and I think I might get that Motorola unit if I can figure out if it will work with my factory stereo.

tempest89 said:
Ya after doing a little more research they just don't have the iphone on their site but it should work. Do you know will the ihf 1000 work with stereo speakers in our truck. I saw on the web site it said the harness wasn't compatible with the infinity amp and I am not sure what kind of amp we have. I have a silver 2004 regular cab that I bought just before winter with 10,000 miles on it. I think the only option it has is the polished wheels. I have the regular 6 disc radio which I believe is called the RBQ. Once I get the truck out of storage I am going to put a toneau cover on it and I think I might get that Motorola unit if I can figure out if it will work with my factory stereo.
Sorry I do not know how/if it would integrate with our factory system since it is in my wifes escalade. I can tell you it sounds really good on the both ends of the call cruising at about 80 mph. Nice quality system!

Welcome to the Red Button Club!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back