VA/MD/DC GTG

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ck out the Org. post Click Here

just wanted to say thanks to Jesus " Big Worm " for choosin an area that was too small, no parking, a shit load of cops, and right under the " hi-speed line " and for sho'in up late and being the last one there :p :p :p :p :p

nah but really bro, it was a blast, had a lot of fun... met some really nice ppl, and it was a nice turn out.. i think we has wat 10 turcks there 3 jeep's srt-8 and a kewl mustang, i gotta give the mustang alot of credit he sho'd up in mopar land :) thanks for bring your ride man, really nice car......

it was kool, see all the viper truck pullin in at once, and being such a small area " at 1st b4 we moved to the bigger parkin lot " w0w did the truck sound good... and the jeeps too :) when we all moved to the bigger parkin lot it was kool to have the line of " 10's " and jeeps / mustang and all the ppl stoping and looking at us, " even the cop's " :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

but when we all pullin into the parkin lot, i wish i would have brought my video cam, that was kool....

it was nice meeting all of you and i hope to do it again sometime soon

big worm, thanks for the invite " and setin it up " had a blast !!!!! and andrew good luck in school bud !!!

only thing that suxed - was drivin 150 mile home in the rain, but it was well worth it, me and my wife had alot of fun......

had an awesome time too bro! :rock: tks for coming all the way from Jersey for it, really cool getting 9 trucks together

and no one got a ticket! (prob just jinxed myself :D )

I'll get some pics on here too once I dwnload em

these we post'ed my fastram

CRW_0313_edited-1.jpg

CRW_0330_edited-1.jpg

CRW_0329_edited-1.jpg

im sure once everyone that had a cam, wakes up there will be more

kennygene said:

haha they're comin.. i only got a few with my cellphone because i forgot
my camera but Jesse and Tony took quite a few. They should be up later
this afternoon :D Thanks for the good wishes Chris! This quarter shouldn't
be too bad. Only taking Gen. Bio., Software Engineering, Comp. Org. :D :rock:

Andrew

here's a cpl pics too, a lot came out dark, have to work on them now.

Attachments

• IMG_5764.JPG
    IMG_5764.JPG
    923.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5777.JPG
    IMG_5777.JPG
    907.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5766.JPG
    IMG_5766.JPG
    974 KB · Views: 44
moparmagic said:
here's a cpl pics too, a lot came out dark, have to work on them now.

niceeeeeeeeee !!!!!

here a few i took with my blackberry when we were in the small parking lot

Attachments

• IMG00088-20090808-1938.jpg
    IMG00088-20090808-1938.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG00089-20090808-1938.jpg
    IMG00089-20090808-1938.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 56
PIX of VA/MD/DC/NJ GTG

Here are some pix as promised. I wanted to thank everyone that came out to show some support of this great truck club. Unfortunantly not a single member from other trucks clubs came out. But, we did get some SRT-8's and a Fox to come out. Tony & chris you are right. LOCATION, but when i recon'd the place out. I see those parking lots so that is what I was gunning for. I apologize for getting their late. The officer in charger of me wanted a dinner so i had to show my face.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back