VALDOSTA TRUCK SHOOTOUT DEC 11TH

sorry GUYS cant MAKE THIS AFTER ALL I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT A CHARITY EVENT I WAS DOING WITH A JACKSONVILLE CAR CLUB, wreaths across America we are putting holiday wreaths On all the headstones at Jacksonville National Cemetery (all 2500 +)... so have fun, be safe, post pics

sorry GUYS cant MAKE THIS AFTER ALL I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT A CHARITY EVENT I WAS DOING WITH A JACKSONVILLE CAR CLUB, wreaths across America we are putting holiday wreaths On all the headstones at Jacksonville National Cemetery (all 2500 +)... so have fun, be safe, post pics

not a problem man, thats awesome of you to do sir:rock:

It's going to be sweet coming back on here after saturday, that is if my shit stays in one piece... it's a ford so you know how that goes.

It's going to be sweet coming back on here after saturday, that is if my shit stays in one piece... it's a ford so you know how that goes.

i got a buddy with a roll back, he will get you back to the house.

and you are absolutely correct ....got my 10 looking showroom new!! an that stuff you gave me for my windows is "phenomenal"...tank is sitting past full....i'm ready to rollout!!

Family things came up and I'm gonna have to miss this weekend.:mad: Will see ya'll in PCB though.:rock:

You guys know the drill, post up them pics. And someone make sure to grab Tony's phone and take some.

I coming loaded in many ways! :elefant:

And then there is Foxxx....:itsme:

Hey Bone what time yall hitting the road in the morning. PM me your cell, i never got a chance to get yours lol.

We had a Cardaro vs Pam race off.

We had a Cardaro vs Pam race off.

LOL no not chickening out. I was stuck in the lab all day today. When i came by you were gone already. I will call ya in a bit trying to feed my face for the first time today.:rock:

Breaker Breaker 12 chicken little come in is the sky falling out there in Valdosta? lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back