Valve cover spacer interest

JaysSRT10

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
After seeing the insane prices what these spacers go for, while bored at work I drew up a 3D model of the spacer based off the measurements from a valve cover. Only thing I have to do is finish the CNC machine file. Bummer part is we are no longer able to use our machines at work for "personal" jobs. Anyone out there a machinest and want to work a deal?

Attachments

• IMG_3991.jpg
    IMG_3991.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 244
Looks cool, also extra clearance for aftermarket rockers!!!!!!!!!!

Id LOVE to have a set of valve cover spacers... Price has gotta be right though.

I checked on what 3/4" thick 7075 billet aluminum cost, but need to look into machining time. I think I have found someone who can make these just need to work out the cost to machine. If I and I mean, If I go thru with this, I'll do it as a pre-order group by.
Hopefully that sounds fair to anyone interested.

I would be interested in a set of these also.

I may be possibly....Does anyone make a nice of billet valve covers instead of spacers>>??

Better be real careful with this group buy stuff didn't turn out well last time when it wasn't from a vendor! Also price should be known first or at least a ball park on it. Just my 2 cents

Roe racing make a a nice set of custom valve covers . Also most of the spacers are 1" tall at least mine are

They are not on their website????? Any other links for them.....

Better be real careful with this group buy stuff didn't turn out well last time when it wasn't from a vendor! Also price should be known first or at least a ball park on it. Just my 2 cents

I agree 100% on this, even though I am not a vendor and dont have the time or want to, this was all just a thought that I'd offer. If anyone feels uncomfortable or I an untrust worthy about this then you dont need to post anything, wont hurt my feelings any. I would have no problem releasing my 3d model and machining files to a vendor in exchange for a set for myself. I am still trying to get final cost on material, machining and if the machinest is will to make a bunch of these. Then I will let everyone know the price for machining and material together.

Last edited:
I agree 100% on this, even though I am not a vendor and dont have the time or want to, this was all just a thought that I'd offer. If anyone feels uncomfortable or I an untrust worthy about this then you dont need to post anything, wont hurt my feelings any. I would have no problem releasing my 3d model and machining files to a vendor in exchange for a set for myself. I am still trying to get final cost on material, machining and if the machinest is will to make a bunch of these. Then I will let everyone know the price for machining and material together.

Hey bud just letting you know I by no means did I mean I was uncomfortable or feel you were untrustworthy. I would be interested in these. Just seemed like when this started with another product it started a uproar is all I meant by it.

Hey bud just letting you know I by no means did I mean I was uncomfortable or feel you were untrustworthy. I would be interested in these. Just seemed like when this started with another product it started a uproar is all I meant by it.

I knew what you meant and no hard feelings. not even sure if I should do these. I was merely looking to see if there was interest. I want a set for mine as I like how they look installed, just cant see paying $300-$400 or more for these.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back