Valve cover spacer interest

You are correct caveman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime our members can get help obtaining OEM parts these days, that's really a plus. Not sure why it was brought up however. The discussion was about a group buy and concerns over what happened with the bump steer kits and like others, I don't want to go through that mess again just to get members help with an issue were there is no on site solution. Same with jay, he offered an up front CAD solution to who ever could move it forward. I'm not concerned, we need people doing this as time moves forward as solutions will need to come within the community because outside the community... we have been forgotten

Anytime our members can get help obtaining OEM parts these days, that's really a plus. Not sure why it was brought up however. The discussion was about a group buy and concerns over what happened with the bump steer kits and like others, I don't want to go through that mess again just to get members help with an issue were there is no on site solution. Same with jay, he offered an up front CAD solution to who ever could move it forward. I'm not concerned, we need people doing this as time moves forward as solutions will need to come within the community because outside the community... we have been forgotten

I'm not arguing this I'm just understanding better. Wasnt throwing Andy's name out there in vein, it was just an example.
Back on topic taller valve covers are a great addition to any engine bay and I was interested in getting quotes based on Jays drawing if he was interested. I think it a great idea that has been needed for years.

I'm not arguing this I'm just understanding better. Wasnt throwing Andy's name out there in vein, it was just an example.
Back on topic taller valve covers are a great addition to any engine bay and I was interested in getting quotes based on Jays drawing if he was interested. I think it a great idea that has been needed for years.

Let me see what I can work out with a machinest I have locally that prefers these one off type jobs.

Hey yeah. Why don't we consider plastic spacers? I mean wtf? Hell of a lot cheaper to have made. I don't care if they are made of titanium for that matter.

Hey yeah. Why don't we consider plastic spacers? I mean wtf? Hell of a lot cheaper to have made. I don't care if they are made of titanium for that matter.

Yup, they should hold up just fine too. Hell they make entire valve covers outta plastic

Just a thought and maybe someone might not like the look, but wont GEN 2 Valve covers fit the needs of a higher valve cover without a spacer ?

Just a thought and maybe someone might not like the look, but wont GEN 2 Valve covers fit the needs of a higher valve cover without a spacer ?

I don't see why not other than rerouting ventilation hoses? :dontknow:
They actually use a 1" spacer to run our valve covers on Gen2 lol

Does anyone have the inventor 3d file for these? Would they mind sharing? I am a newbie, just joined. Having work done on my truck and found out I need these and they are getting darn hard to find!!
Thanks!

Back