venom hood NO/VENTS

i just wonder WHO it was who anwsered the phone cause i talked to jerney once before and it was not him i talked to tonight ,,but screw him ,,im going to fix it then send him a pic of my naked ass and my truck when im done ,,,i did get a hell of a laugh at the wife though ,,,hell i would have paid for that :D

its all good stink so dont get yourself sick over it ,,,its called Charma bro ,,,what you reep you will sow :rock:

Ironhead said:
i just wonder WHO it was who anwsered the phone cause i talked to jerney once before and it was not him i talked to tonight ,,but screw him ,,im going to fix it then send him a pic of my naked ass and my truck when im done ,,,i did get a hell of a laugh at the wife though ,,,hell i would have paid for that :D

its all good stink so dont get yourself sick over it ,,,its called Charma bro ,,,what you reep you will sow :rock:
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I think I like black the best with these hoods :)

i need to go wash it and take some more pics but im sittin here waiting for my mopar long tubes and catless mids to show up :mad: can never tell when fedex will show up :mad:

Ironhead said:
help me with what ?,,,,,it will help me out run two black trucks that i know these two guys have that dont run:D
mine still runs at the moment, wont after this weekend. starting the tear down. so get yer NOS, get yer cam, get yer rocker arms, get your headers, aint gonna help. next year everyone's going down:D

eddie102870 said:
mine still runs at the moment, wont after this weekend. starting the tear down. so get yer NOS, get yer cam, get yer rocker arms, get your headers, aint gonna help. next year everyone's going down:D

you forgot my new spec stage two clutch and viper hyd.upgrade lol

i got that too. looked at it last night. that McCloud looks sweet. heavy bastage though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back